She's off her food...

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sibohan has always been a picky eater, It took me sveral months to ind her a food she liked whe I got her and she has been on that for 6 years. Now all of a sudden she's not touching it.
On Christmas day I notices her food from Chistmas eve was still there so I disposed of it, Christmas day I gave her some more and she still didn't eat it. So I figured the can of wet food might have turned so I trashed it and gave her a new can of food. The first helping she ate, the second she ate a bit and the third she didn't even touch.
I was beginging to think that she's being picky because I was off work for the holidays and it's the best way to get some "Meowmy Sympathy" but now i'm not so sure.... any Ideas would be appreciated.

Oh I feed her Preformatrin which is a food supplied by "Pet Value" stores here in Ontario

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mostly crap brands...
I think I can possibly get Science Diet, but Envo is out of the question it's a 2 hour drive to find somplace that carries it.
Preformatrin at the time was the best nutritionally that I could find for her.
Is there somthing in particular I should look for brand wise? I am planning on Food shopping this evening since I am only getting her to eat some dry at this point.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
does the perfomation come in other flavors ???

natures best is not evan on my decent list as it is mostly grain

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Preformatrin has several different flavors yes, Whitefish is her favorite so I opened a can just the other day and she turened up her nose at it.

I am looking for somthing with at least 30% protine and the first word in the ingredients list should not be BI-PRODUCT, MEAL or CORN

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
that looks good.. yeah I have yet to figure out meal in a wet food

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll let you know if she likes it i'm going to go get a can to see if she likes it. It looks like a low/no grain food and she is a sucker for fish. Somtimes I just need somone to bounce ideas off off... thanks!