Very hard game

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool, I hate garfield, but I just played it, took me about 15 minutes. For the CC muffins, you have to look around the yard for numbers. Then u have to enter those numbers somewhere in the house to get the muffins. That is all I will say.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Which yard? The graveyard? (Already looked there) Round the front of the house? (Looked there no luck) or the place you fall down to find the other muffins? (tried there no luck again)

Or is there a back yard and if so how do you get there?

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are you supposed to do with the books on the shelf?
Nevermind, alphabetical order. DUH.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

Here's a very hard game you could try.

http://www.garfield.com/fungames/sca...engerhunt.html

I've found all the things except the chocolate chip muffins.

If anyone finds them can you post on here where they are please?
The safe in the red room.

I lost the first round and when I went back in the safe was opened already but I don't have the CC muffins.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

Well, don't lose your head over it while you look upstairs....
TY...you know how many times I clicked there. I just need the blueberry muffins. How do you open the bookcase?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

I'm trying to remember...try it again, because it was able to open after completing nearly everything else....
YAY! Finally got it!

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
where is that darn newspaper I found it my first time through then garfield got too scared and I cant remember where I found it at!

green bunny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ooh, I beat both of them! Pretty cool. Although I got too scared and ran away a few times! The second one was a lot harder!

Thanks for sharing them!

Tricia

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ok i have done everything three times each time i cannot open the safe. i have found everthing except teh red key and cc donuts. i have the code. 6-19-78 but provided i am suppose to be unlocking the safe that fell when i grabbed teh cheese. i even went back and found a second muffin. what do i do. and what do i do with the flashlight? i found a flashlight that does nothing and the night in shining armor on the first floor sounds like it unlocks something but it does not what is its purpose?

on the second one i cannot get past the big nasty dog so what do i do on this one

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hammyandwaf

but provided i am suppose to be unlocking the safe that fell when i grabbed teh cheese.
Wrong safe.

on the second one i cannot get past the big nasty dog so what do i do on this one
You have to give him something dogs like.

It took me forever to find the doggone remote.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

ok i have done everything three times each time i cannot open the safe. i have found everthing except teh red key and cc donuts. i have the code. 6-19-78 but provided i am suppose to be unlocking the safe that fell when i grabbed teh cheese. i even went back and found a second muffin. what do i do. and what do i do with the flashlight? i found a flashlight that does nothing and the night in shining armor on the first floor sounds like it unlocks something but it does not what is its purpose?

For the first one you use the flashlight once you have got past the bookcase.