Pirates of the Carribean - At World's End

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally watched it!

I wasn't at all impressed. In fact so much of it took place in the dark that it was hard to see and some of the characters mumbled when they talked so I missed what they said despite rewinding again and again.

The first one was the best of the three.

At least according to the end you see that Will and Elizabeth had a son.

And Barbosa once again has the Black Pearl.

There has been speculation about a 4th movie, but I can't see that they left any room for one.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved this one, it's probably my favorite of the three films.

I've heard rumors that a future movie may involve Sparrow going off to try and find the Fountain of Youth.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

I loved this one, it's probably my favorite of the three films.

I've heard rumors that a future movie may involve Sparrow going off to try and find the Fountain of Youth.
aaahhh wow! LOL, i loved all three of these films, best films ever made in my oppinion! i went to see all of them in the cinema, more than once haha!

there is some truth behind the making of a 4th one, Johnny Depp was wanting to do another one, but there were rumours hanging around, that Orlando Bloom is not going to be in it! i think they have definately made room for a 4th to be honest!

& i hope so to! loved them, & Johnny Depp's such a talented man!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm...I Haven't seen it yet, but want to.

I didn't think the second one was ever going to end. It was great, but when we watched it we didn't realize there was a 3rd one coming out
We were so relieved to see "To Be Continued" at the end of the second one.

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I loved it, just because I could look at Orlando all day
It wasn't my fav out of the three, the first was the best I think. There wasn't enough Orlando in the third! And Depp was goofier then ever.

I didn't like how it ended, I don't want Orlando had to sail away (unless he was sailing to me....)

LOL, I'm not normally so swoony, Orlando Bloom just happens to my movie star crush

I always watch my movies with the captions on, and I did notice that the captions picked up quite a bit I didn't hear.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do agree on the first part of the movie being too dark to really see. But I thought it was just as good (special effects wise) as the first 2.

But if you don't stay to the VERY end of the movie (after the credits) you won't get to see the "ending"
And we are fans of POTC movies to start - next ocicat will be Captain Jack Sparrow

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John is obsessed with the Pirates movies and he says there is definitely going to be a 4th movie but only Johnny Depp has signed a contract for it, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightly said they do not want to do any more Pirates movies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It took me 5 hours to watch the last movie! I kept having to pause it because I was finding it boring, or too dark to see what was going on. Plus I had to rewind in places because I couldn't hear or understand what someone was saying, and sometimes I never did figure it out.

I just didn't find it as good as the other two.

Plus TBH I didn't understand most of the movie. It was kind of all over the place and some of the battles, which was most of the film, were too drawn out.

I just didn't enjoy it very much.

When you do watch it, make sure you speed through the credits so you see the real end of the movie. The ending before the credits is not really the ending.