What is your favorite body wash/shower gel?

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love Caress Exotic Oil Infusions Moroccan and St. Ives Swiss Vanilla smells so yummy I could eat it!
I love Bath & Body Works too, but they have so many good ones right now right at the grocery and drug stores I seem to be buying them more often now. So many I want to try out!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. Some of my favs are Fresh Pineapple, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Sensual Amber, Cherry Blossom, and Warm Vanilla Sugar. I went yesterday to see what they had left for their big sale, and they have trial sizes of their new scent. I think it's fresh orchid or something like that, but i thought it was amazing. I found my new favorite scent I think. I think I have an addiction to Bath and Body Works. You should see my linen closet, it's horrible how much Bath & Body Works I have

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Anything by Oil of Olay. Right now I have this one that has some shimmer in it so when you get out your skin has this pretty shine to it. Plus it lathers up great.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
anything that smells nice! am not fussy! my brother got me this chocolate bath gift set for christmas, gettng so excited it's actually quite sad LOL!

oh well, simple thing's please simple minds eh!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by catcaregiver

Bath and Body Works "Juniper Breeze" - discontinued of course!
figures, mine is the same although mine was Avon's Waterlillies, I loved that scent!!
I also was a big fan of B&BWs Lilac scent, reminds me of my first year of college every time I smell it

Now I use whatever I have, I used to sell Avon and went a little nuts
I have enough shower gel to last until I'm 90- I'm not exaggerating either! Ask Eilcon, she's seen my bathroom
At this moment I'm using Milk & Honey...next is Little Black Dress, then Dreamlife, then Chamomille, then Strawberry...okay, you get the hint

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to buy Oil of Olay for sensitive skin (white and pink bottle), but it seems that they might have discontinued it in favour of some age defying stuff that is double to price.

The last gel I bought was "Tone". It smells really good. It's called "Mango Splash" and has Mango and Kiwi in it.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My absolute favorite scent of all times is Caress Glowing Touch body wash. I just LOVE the stuff.

Other than that though i have countless favorites

Caress Cashmere Luxuary
Suave Whipped Cocoa

Lush: I'm a lush freak
www.lush.com

Champagne Snow Showers
Sexy Peel (my fav)
Lem Slip
Bohemian
RockStar
Big Calm Jelly

Bed Bath & Beyond:

Fresh Pineapple
Country Apple
Rice Flower & Shea (LOVE this one!)
CoCo Cabana
Moonlight Path
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
Ylang Ylang & Murrh (one of my favs!)
Jasmine Vanilla
Ylang Ylang Rose
Orange Ginger
Eucalyptus Spearmint
Need a Margarita body scrub- omg the ONLY body scrub i'll use- it's AWESOME!!!!!

Night Blooming Jasmine
Water Blossom Ivy

Victorias Secret:

Strawberries & Champagne
Passionate Kisses
Pure Seduction
Enchanged Apple
Amber Romance
Forever Romance
Love Spell

I may have a slight body wash obsession

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Well as of Christmas day, it's Dreamwash from LUSH!!

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cucumber melon, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Sweat Pea, and Freshwater Cucumber....oh, who am I kidding....I LOVE way too many scents from Bath and Body Works.....

I LOVED their Christmas scents so much I could EAT them....however, I didn't buy any because I knew a sale was coming up...

chelle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Bath & Bodyworks vanilla...it smells so good
and your skin is so fast

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
right now I am using a Victoria's Secret that I got for Christmas, Love Spell and it is wonderful. Other than that I am totally in love with most of the BeautiControl scents. My favorite line they have is Luxuries of the Sea. They are all wonderful and they leave your skin SO soft!! But I am kinda biased since I am an Independent Consultant.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Olay, oh I used it up and threw out the bottle.......Body Ribbons -- it's got a great scent....makes the whole bathroom smell great, but doesn't cling to the skin.

emw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Bath and Body works. Grapefruit, Orange, Pineapple and the Warm Vanilla Sugar

goonie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
my favorite is NIVEA 'seabreeze'. but none of the stores around here carry it any more or any other nivea shower gel.

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I started using all natural olive soap about a year ago, when a beautician recommended it. After a couple of weeks, my skin got used to it and now I don't have to use body lotion at all. It's really good for your skin, but it would be nice, if it had a smell too.