Only a cat owner could relate.

heddafish

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You guys have to check out this cat cartoon. It made me laugh to tears. Only a cat owner could relate to it. It sounds like some of our resident felines on TCS.

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh!!! LMAO!!! That was histarical!!! Reminds me of my mornings!! Although I think I will be a little more cautious about wanting to roll over and go back to sleep now!!

erinca7821

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That cartoon is Seamus when I sleep in... he's pretty good otherwise...

And that orange psycho cat! Seamus actually made sounds like that when I took him in for the neuter... not quite as loud or vocal, but the growling and hissing, I was a little embarrased... and when I went to get him later that day, the vet said "He really is mad at us right now!" so he must have done something before I got there.

You have to wonder with the psycho kitty videos if they irritate them before hand... there was another with a white cat in a house under a table... he had to have been taunted...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

heddafish

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love when he pretends to be sleeping and acts like he just woke up. My cat does the purring thing and the tapping my face. She also licks my face.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by heddafish

I love when he pretends to be sleeping and acts like he just woke up. My cat does the purring thing and the tapping my face. She also licks my face.
yeh!

LOL, that bit was so sweet! haha, "wasn't me that hit you, must of been someone else"!

LOL, love it!

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Because I feed Zane at night rather than in the morning, he isn't so insistant I get up. If he wakes me, it is to pet him, and he's quite happy for me to go back to sleep when I have done so.

It started to snow yesterday, and snowed all night; today would have been a perfect day for staying under the covers with the cat on my belly for most of the day, and spending the rest of it in the recliner with an afghan, a good book, a pot of tea, and the cat. Alas, I had to go to work.

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LMAO that was too funny, i literally had tears running down my face! Murfie does that almost every morning. my OH even stopped playing PS3 to find out what all the fuss was about!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That would be my husband! I am a light sleeper, so anytime Butzie wants attention before we get up, she gets it from me. That kneading thing is so Butzie.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That had me in tears of laughter! Arwen does that to me every morning...without the bat of course! What a fab video...

mezlo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've seen that several times and it is hilarious. I watched the one titled "Crazy Psycho Cat" with the white cat and within ten seconds both Junior and Missy were on my computer desk staring at my speakers trying to figure out where the cat was.

Mez

smsinga

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I saw that on the Yahoo front page a few months ago, called my sister, it really brightened her day