Question of the Day - January 1st 2008!!!!!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
off work today so I got up a little late

what is your favorite winter activity? Skiinig, sledding, ice skating,staying inside where its warm
etc?

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm......I really like horse riding in deep snow

Other than that I'm not much of an out-side-in-the-cold kind of girl

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
does drinking hot chocolate and cappichinos count?
I hate going outside in the winter but I have to; to run the dogs at the shelter and my own dogs.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love x-country and downhill skiing. I also enjoy shoveling snow, driving in snow, making snow angels, innertubing, and ice-skating. I also like drinking lots of coffee and espresso and hot chocolate!

Edit: I forgot to mention hot-tubbing in the snow! that is the best type of hot tub experience. You sit in the hot tub until you reach the "boiled lobster" stage at which point you get out of the hot tub and roll around in the snow. Then you get back into the hot tub, repeating the process as many times as possible.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

I love x-country and downhill skiing. I also enjoy shoveling snow, driving in snow, making snow angels, innertubing, and ice-skating. I also like drinking lots of coffee and espresso and hot chocolate!

Edit: I forgot to mention hot-tubbing in the snow! that is the best type of hot tub experience. You sit in the hot tub until you reach the "boiled lobster" stage at which point you get out of the hot tub and roll around in the snow. Then you get back into the hot tub, repeating the process as many times as possible.
Are you Swedish or crazy?

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, since I live in the SF Bay Area, although I grew up in NY, I like to drive to the Sierras to ski as long as there is enough snow.
I think my favorite thing to do is to go to Aqua Aerobics in the outdoor pool at my health club all during the winter. I have no idea why all the pools around here are outdoors because it isn't that warm in the winter.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Inside, staying warm. On the computer while listening to the radio or on the computer while watching TV or movies.

That is my fave activity during the hot summer too.. I am a total homebody. Of course since we have a pool at my new apartment complex, I will be swimming after work when summer comes.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like watching it snow then taking lots of pics of the yard with snow of the trees etc.....

Haven't yet snowshoed this winter yet. We got almost 22 inches in December which the normal is 10 inches so I better do something!!

Oh-I do like riding the ATV in the snow but it doesn't have 4 wheel drive so I have to make sure I don't get too deep (its easy to get out though!!)

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I enjoy doing just about everything more in the winter than during the spring/summer. I just love winter! I love to take walks, sometimes ski, shopping, sightseeing, especially when it's snowing I just love to be outside doing something. I also love to shovel snow!

It's always nice to be warm and cozy inside too during the winter time, although after I enjoyed being outside.