TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › *****KatKwiz - Jan. 1 - 2008*****
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*****KatKwiz - Jan. 1 - 2008*****

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
Please review the detailed rules when you have time by clicking on the link in my siggy. For now, just remember this:

IF YOU HAVE 1200 OR MORE POSTS,
YOU CANNOT PLAY FOR TWO HOURS AFTER THIS QUESTION IS POSTED.

And now, to kick of the 2008 season of KatKwiz!


Red is the professional term for the coat color otherwise known as ____ or ______.
post #2 of 16
Red is the professional term for the coat color otherwise known as orange or ginger.
post #3 of 16
Edited

oops I looked at the number of points.. LOL
post #4 of 16
yam only has a little over 200 posts.
post #5 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yam102284 View Post
Red is the professional term for the coat color otherwise known as orange or ginger.
It only took you FIVE MINUTES to double your points! 2008 points will be deposited to your account. Congratulations! You were only one minute over the all time record!

Select Cat Snips in the upper right hand box.
Become familiar with the topics here so that you can win more points in the future.
Look for something about coat colors: Cat Coat Colors and Patterns
Then look for Cat Colors
Then look for Red

Remember, I always give ONE way of finding the answer; there could be many more.

Also, I will normally not interrupt the contest until at least two hours have went by.
There might be some advanced members that think they have a better answer.

In this case, you were right on top of things.
post #6 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catkiki View Post
Edited

oops I looked at the number of points.. LOL
I'm not sure what you mean but you were eligible with less than 1200 posts.

OK, no more five minute answers, no more Mr. Nice Guy!
post #7 of 16
yeah yam102284!!! Good job!!
post #8 of 16
Haha .. Sorry it didnt take me long. I was logged on and I saw it after you posted it. Dont worry, I prob wont get another one, I'm not on the computer much during the day.
post #9 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
It only took you FIVE MINUTES to double your points! 2008 points will be deposited to your account. Congratulations! You were only one minute over the all time record!

Select Cat Snips in the upper right hand box.
Become familiar with the topics here so that you can win more points in the future.
Look for something about coat colors: Cat Coat Colors and Patterns
Then look for Cat Colors
Then look for Red

Remember, I always give ONE way of finding the answer; there could be many more.

Also, I will normally not interrupt the contest until at least two hours have went by.
There might be some advanced members that think they have a better answer.

In this case, you were right on top of things.
Congratulations, Yam !!!
post #10 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
I'm not sure what you mean but you were eligible with less than 1200 posts.

OK, no more five minute answers, no more Mr. Nice Guy!

I edited my answer out... I looked at the winner's point total instead of post total.. LOL I did have a late night last night.
post #11 of 16
Congrats Yam!!!
post #12 of 16
Congrats Yam
post #13 of 16
Congratulations Yam!
post #14 of 16
Congrats!

Hey, no fair, I was still asleep! lol
post #15 of 16
I love these - I always learn something!
post #16 of 16
Nicely done, Yam. Congratulations!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › *****KatKwiz - Jan. 1 - 2008*****