I love my new brother!!

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think that Mommy and Daddy did just the right thing to bring me a new baby brother for Christmas!! I just love him. I also take really good care of him. I taught him to jump up on the kitchen table to play! and how to knock things off the shelves as we play. I also make sure that gets a good bath because I hold him down and bathe him. And tonight I decided that we should curl up to take a nap together! I held him close, so that he would know that I love him! Thanks Mommy and Daddy! Love Pooka

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think that it is really funny! Zeek was supposed to be MY Christmas present!! Pooka has completely stolen him!!
Thanks for all the comments!! I think they are supper cute too!! My friend Emily wants credit for the picture taken from above.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, bless their hearts! Can you get them to come over and explain how easy it is to my two?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Aww, bless their hearts! Can you get them to come over and explain how easy it is to my two?
I was shocked when they did it! Zeek is a new addition to our house we have had him for only two weeks! But if you would like for them all to chat --I'm game if you are!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww what a sweet photo of those cuddle bugs!
: The look of happiness in their eyes is priceless!
This thread should of came with a cuteness warning!!
Please share more photos someday!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
so sweet! Pixel & Mouse were snugglers [& littermates] & now Pixel & Cable will do that.
just recently, Firefox & Chip started - look!

over!