Kittens new playground

orltwa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well the boys scored a new little playground for Xmas. Here is Santo just chillin' on top. Not sure where Ernie was at, but Santo is in love with his new "house."

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

orltwa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Apparently he thinks he is "king of the throne!"

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, isn't that the cutest?

My boys have that too, and I put a fleece blanket on the top perch for Bayley & its his favorite spot!

orltwa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by badninjakitties

I have looked at a cat house like that several times. Your baby seems to love it!! You will have to let me know if you and the kitties think that it is a good house.
Oh yeah, I think it's a good one. Some of the tubes become disconnected after a period of "rough house" play, but with kittens isn't that to be expected? Nothing ever seems to stay in one piece these days! LOL

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's so cool, they look happy. There's a similar one at Target I want to get for my cats, I like that they are easy to put away when not being used.

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by orltwa

Oh yeah, I think it's a good one. Some of the tubes become disconnected after a period of "rough house" play, but with kittens isn't that to be expected? Nothing ever seems to stay in one piece these days! LOL
Thanks for the opinion! I think I will have to pick one up on the next trip to Wally-world!!
Thanks!!

orltwa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by badninjakitties

Thanks for the opinion! I think I will have to pick one up on the next trip to Wally-world!!
Thanks!!
Good luck, that's where I got mine. We want to see pictures with them in it!