Good Lord!

spyral

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How does anyone watch these daytime TV shows? I am home today and have the TV on in the background. I am simply astonished at the utter lack of intelligence of the people on this Jerry Springer TV show! How can you possibly want to air your dirty laundry on national TV? Especially if you are about as intelligent as lunch meat! Unreal!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeh, i know LOL!

those program's really make me laugh, i don't believe they are real storie's! that's just my oppinion though

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL the only TV show Ive watched today was 7th heaven
I skip the daytime drama I have enough of it in my real life dont want to put up with everyone elses

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are some good daytime shows. You can always watch the history, discovery or biography channels. I like the weather channel, too. Yeah, I'm weird. There is always Martha Stewart - I love watching her! She had her first guy guest who was the craft master on the show and led the craft part. See, there are guy with "good things" on Martha!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

spyral

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol..I just switched it to Sports Center on ESPN..now that's more like it!

cdubbie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love The People's Court.
Anytime I'm home during a workday I make a point to watch it.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only daytime stuff I watch (when I'm at my work at home day) is The View (love Whoopie) and most of the court tv shows. I don't watch soaps, JS, and once in awhile I might catch Maury - but only if its not one of the screaming/yelling shows - I like when he does the "updates" on guests or the complete makeovers on people - those are amazing

The rest is really "crap" - not worth my time. And even tho the tv is on - I'm really only 1/2 watching it as I'm working

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have the TV on in the background too and I have the BIO channel on. They have a City Confidential marathon on. It's more watchable than the a lot of the stuff that is on during the day. Right now they are doing one on the Salt Lake con man that forged Mormon documents.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

What's even more disgusting is that the show is being seen overseas!
We've had JS here in the past & it is utter garbage & disgusting. Are those people for real. I've only ever seen it when I was channel surfing.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I can't understand it either, but you know we have the option of turning the TV off, so as not to be mentally damaged by their stupidity... the show participants don't and obviously the damage has already been done!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've heard for years that JS is mainly staged acts
What some people find for "entertainment" is amazing. Doesn't take much does it????

lizsto1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think the Springer show is mostly staged. However, there was a story a few years back where a local couple went on that show and when they came home the man killed his wife?? Cant remember the exact details. But it makes you wonder how truly messed up the world is getting.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

I don't even turn the tv on during the day, I can't stand most of what's on!

We don't even have cable TV or Dish TV or even an antenna to view TV anymore, b/c most of what's on TV now-a-days is junk, anyway. The only thing I miss about having TV reception are shows like the Discovery channel, or documentaries, or some of the "oldies". And of course, I miss my Packer games..

If I want to watch junk like Jerry Springer, all I have to do is walk outside to view the neighborhood, or take a trip to Wal-Mart. I think that most of the "actors" on Jerry Springer actually reside in our neighborhood..
Thanks, but no thanks!

~KK~

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Spyral

How does anyone watch these daytime TV shows? I am home today and have the TV on in the background. I am simply astonished at the utter lack of intelligence of the people on this Jerry Springer TV show! How can you possibly want to air your dirty laundry on national TV? Especially if you are about as intelligent as lunch meat! Unreal!
i about choked on my tootsie roll! lunch meat, how funny.
i miss daytime tv because i used to watch law and order,er reruns, judging amy, and charmed.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

I've heard for years that JS is mainly staged acts
What some people find for "entertainment" is amazing. Doesn't take much does it????
I hope it's staged. There can't possibly be that many weirdo around
at least I hope not

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah those shows are brutal..I can't stand them...especially the paternity ones where every second there is a "bleep"

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What strikes me the funniest (and saddest) on the paternity stuff is the fact that this now "jerk" (to put it midly) was good enough for you to go to bed with and have sex and create the baby - but now he's no good?????

Just proves to start choosing wisely who you are jumping in bed with! The innocent child suffers the most.