Special rescued kitty needs a good home

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elka - lynx point Siamese, tabby mix
She is about 2-4 years old, spayed, up to date on shots, and tested negative for FIV/FELK.

She would love to be an only cat or to live with very few other cats in a quiet home, and definitely needs to live with an experienced cat owner. She is fiercely loyal and loving, and would do anything for her human. But she's also the type of cat that if you pet her too long (and she's done) or you sneak up on her and grab her, she'll hiss, swat, etc. Not to be mean, just to get her point across. She definitely should not go to a home with kids.

She is a lap cat, likes to talk, plays fetch, will sleep in bed with you, etc. She loves sitting up high and looking out the window (or laying in the sun). She uses her litterbox purr-fectly and also her scratching trees (she prefers to scratch on those disposable cardboard things). She's really playful, smart, pretty blue eyes [which are very crossed....I dont' think she can see very well, which is probably why she's weird about being snuck up on].

She has a $50 adoption donation.

opilot

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was lucky enough to have Siamese Rescue help me place my former feral kitten - a flame point/red color point Siamese. Perhaps they could help you with rehoming this lovely beauty of a Siamese?

She needs a special no kids home...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes actually I thought about contacting them. They helped me once before with a really sick emaciated siamese who showed up on my back porch last year.

karenfos

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ugh are those cross-eyes bred in? if so the breeder concerned should be ashamed of themselves i object to the deliberate breeding of animals to enhance genetic deformities

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If they are well behaved dogs and of course introduced the proper way, then she would probably be fine. I believe her foster home has a dog in it.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by karenfos

Ugh are those cross-eyes bred in? if so the breeder concerned should be ashamed of themselves i object to the deliberate breeding of animals to enhance genetic deformities
No idea, I think it's adorable!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cross-eyes are typical of the Siamese breed. I don't know why that's that case, tho'.

opilot

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jen, I would encourage you to try with siamese rescue. She isn't really a "project" case like my feral Titi was. (Who BTW became so tame the foster Mom can't believe he was ever feral - but he's eartipped just to show you he was caught as feral kitten!)

She is lovely, a really pretty Lynx point.
And of course, suitably Siamese in personality!!

LOL.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you PM me their contact information? I don't think I have it anymore.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, she's beauty.
Sending lots of vibes that she finds a home soon.