Why is it whenever I find something cool

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it's going to be discontinued????

Does this ever happen to you? I feel like every time I find something really neat - It's hard to find. I didn't think I was THAT trendy!!!

I wanted to get a Print Gocco after I saw all the cool stuff it could do. But now, I see that you can only get them from Japanese suppliers and people in the US who resale are hiking the price up because the maker is supposedly going to discontinue the product.

ugh. I hate being behind the times.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ack, it's awful. foods especially!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep! That seems to happen with pants for me. I'll find a style of dress pant or jeans that looks great (hard to do lately) and bam that's it. It's more so with jeans...which helps explain why I only have 1 pair that I like and that fit.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! I can pretty much guarantee if I find something I really like, it will soon be discontinued.

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hate when they do it with cosmetic type stuff. I'm so picky about anything that goes on my face that it takes me forever to find something I feel like sticking too.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess my new year's resolution will be, if i find something i really like - buy a bunch!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I emailed the company that makes the shoes I've been wearing gardening as yep-discontinued!!! Grr..... I knew I should have bought two pairs when I had the chance.

lizsto1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hahaha...this is just my luck.

Lipton has the little green tea packets you add to bottled water. Well, I just love the honey lemon...do you tink I can find it? NO! It is now all peach and other icky flavors. I actually ended up searching online for it and ordered a case of it because the grocery stores stopped selling it.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

it's going to be discontinued????

Does this ever happen to you? I feel like every time I find something really neat - It's hard to find. I didn't think I was THAT trendy!!!

I wanted to get a Print Gocco after I saw all the cool stuff it could do. But now, I see that you can only get them from Japanese suppliers and people in the US who resale are hiking the price up because the maker is supposedly going to discontinue the product.

ugh. I hate being behind the times.
Happens to me too - I gave up trying to keep up with trends. I'm just not a trendy person I guess!!

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Fire-Roasted Chili Salsa from Trader Joe's

Just when I started really liking it, they DECIDED to discontinue it. Happens alot there...

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lizsto1

Lipton has the little green tea packets you add to bottled water. Well, I just love the honey lemon...do you tink I can find it? NO! It is now all peach and other icky flavors.
Total agreement here. I do not understand why everybody wants to add flavors to tea -- it's so good just as it is!

I did recently find an excellent bottled tea called Gold Peak that has no lemon or anything -- just good, cold sugar-free iced tea. Trouble is, it only comes from CVS (as far as I can tell), and it's $1.69 a bottle.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I definitely wouldn't be considered trendy. I guess I thought I had good taste - but I just must be normal