Um..you know if you drop something at your desk....

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
And you try to catch it with your knees before it falls on the ground?

Well...i kind of did it...when i was trimming my cuticles..and instead of it falling straight down...it lands between my legs..and i stabbed my thigh!!

Yes folks..this is intelligence right here!

*hops around on one leg*

Only a teeny bit of bleeding but it was right next to a vein (i can see the blue) and well...if we were doing a puppet show, i could make it into a teeny tiny moving mouth! *flapflap*

Ok did i mention it hit 108f today and my brain is frizzled

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe my owie

Um...air conditioning. But it only really cools the kitchen/lounge where it is in the wall, the rest of the house is still warm. Tomorrow is a public holiday, but Tristan and i are going to go out to one of the shopping centres to stay cool for a few hours where it's always cold!

wildfire203

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ow that must have really hurt. I once tried to tighten a screw on my scissors with a knife sliced my finger right open cause the knife sliped. Wasn't a very smart thing to do.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ouch! I've done a few things like that. One time I was trying to poke a hole in a photo holder with a pair of scissors, my hand slipped and the scissors went through my finger... I have a nice scar now.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ouch! I've done stuff like that too. You should record your puppet show and place it on YouTube!

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ouch...that must've been one of those "why on earth did I do that?" moments

I had one of those when I was carrying a 12x12x3/4 steel plate (about 35-45lbs) and it slipped out of my grip and I thought that I could bring my knee up to steady it. Well, it was moving pretty quick when the sharp corner connected with my knee. The bruise lasted for a good couple of weeks.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Emma? I need some of that heat. 30 degrees(F) should be sufficient to make both of us comfortable.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Emma? I need some of that heat. 30 degrees(F) should be sufficient to make both of us comfortable.
I was thinking the same thing

I hope your leg is alright..geesh that must have hurt!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Take it all! I'd happily live with 9 instead of 39 today =( And next week isn't any better. What a stinking hot new years eve. And for some reason, Charlie still likes sitting outside curled up in the grass when it's hot!!

Um yes..it hurt a little...you do know what a cuticle cutter is like? Not a pair of lil scissors, but a plastic handle, with a v shaped cutter *cringes* well...being that shape if it'd gone in another mm it would have cut a vein!

Who's a clever girl then?

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We all do goofy things. When I was a kid, one day in Science class I ran the pad of my thumb over the serrated edge of a sharks tooth. Guess what? I got cut!!! Also I once ran my thumb over a scissor blade to see if it was sharp. It was.
I hope you feel better.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you are okay.
Usually, I just bump into the dishwasher door when it is down. That dishwasher hasn't moved in the 13 years we have lived here and I am the one who opens it. Does that stop me from walking into it? No! I have perpetual bruises on my shins just at that door height. Talk about intelligence.
You must live in the southern hemisphere or near the equator given the temp.

spyral

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All I can say is, never fillet a long fish on a short cutting board that you have resting on your knee while you are in a rocking boat. I basically filleted the fish...and my knee.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Hope you are okay.
Usually, I just bump into the dishwasher door when it is down. That dishwasher hasn't moved in the 13 years we have lived here and I am the one who opens it. Does that stop me from walking into it? No! I have perpetual bruises on my shins just at that door height. Talk about intelligence.
You must live in the southern hemisphere or near the equator given the temp.
Well deduced
i'm in Australia

lizsto1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ouch!!

When I was in second grade I tried to pull the top off a snack pack pudding...the last part of the lid would not come off, so what did I do? Grabbed it by the edges of the lid and almost took the top of my thumb off. Had to go for stitches.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hahahahah Funny - I did that too today!! I dropped a can of coke and caught it and my thumb between my knees! I've given myself a nice blue blood-blister under my thumbnail from that!!! Shows the intelligence in catching full, unopened cans of coke. I then further demonstrated my intelligence (or lack of) by then proceeding to open the coke and get covered in it!!

You and me are in the same boat today, I think!!