What do you think... pregnant or not?

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We took in another foster cat this evening. A pretty little orange and white girl, about 2-3 years old. Everything in my experience tells me that she is pregnant but I wanted to see what you all think. She's going to have a check up this week of course to know for sure.

So what do you all think, pregnant or not? And how far along do you think?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, that's what I figured, LOL. I just thought mayyyyybe there was a tiny chance she ISN'T pregnant, but I guess there's not much of a chance there. Looks like we're in for another round of fuzzy foster babies!!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing better than a fuzzy foster though!! How special to get to share this time with her!! And kittens too!!! YAY!!! Can't wait to see more pics!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, there's always the chance she's not preggo! There's a kitty at the humane society here....looks preggo. She isn't. Not at all....she just eats....a lot. And my Fafeena always looks preggo, she's just a bit of a food hog.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could be worms, false pregnancy or pregnancy. So helpful, I know, LOL! you should be able to feel babies at about 7 weeks...

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree its a better chance of being pregnant then not being pregnant. Either that or she's got a really severe case of worms!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the vet has put her between 6-7 weeks along... slightly closer to 6 weeks though we think.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

I kind of thought she was preggers! How is she doing now with the pregnant belly??
I swear it looks bigger today than it did when I posted pictures.
The nipples have darkened as well. I haven't felt any movement yet, but she won't let me keep my hand on her belly for very long. She's a sweetie and I'm starting to get excited about having more tiny babies in the house.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was excited just seeing her preggers belly so I can understand the excitement! I can't wait to see the pics of them when she has them though!!