cat urine

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what do people on here suggest, is the best thing to get rid of the smell? also to get rid of the stains on the carpet? as am finding that my one cat Glamorous, keeps going back to the same spot & doing it again! it's nothing to do with litter trays, as even when i had that it was happening, & that was with changing the litter several times. i've read in lots of places now, that if they can smell where they have been before, then they are likely to go there again!

i have however tried vinegar, as i read somewhere that cat's didn't like the smell of it, this never worked for me though. i heard baking soda works, but am not sure, is it worth trying this?

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there~
I couldn't help noticing your thread. I just posted my experiences with my boy, Sammy, who is in the same situation. It's on the Behavior Board. As well, if you use the "Search Thread" function and type in "Urine" or "Inappropriate Peeing", you will find a huge amount of very, very good information!
And your kitties are adorable in the siggy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

Hi there~
I couldn't help noticing your thread. I just posted my experiences with my boy, Sammy, who is in the same situation. It's on the Behavior Board. As well, if you use the "Search Thread" function and type in "Urine" or "Inappropriate Peeing", you will find a huge amount of very, very good information!
And your kitties are adorable in the siggy.
thanks for that