Bailey - All cats deserve a chance at life

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bailey doesn't have much longer here anymore.....so I spent my time with him tonight. He can't leave his cage.....so I had to take pics in the cage.

Anyways.....I'm doing everything I can to save him, but time's running short. So, I guess this is a tribute to him & all the other old cats everyone looks past. Bailey is why I'll never adopt a kitty under 10 years of age again, so they don't have to die, too.

He was so excited someone stopped to see him

Scratch my chin, meowmy

He's a very relaxed boy!

I am not pretty, but I still deserved a home

If only I didn't nibble when I get over excited

Why can't you take me home, meowmy?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Nat

You can't take him home with you?

I wish I could bring him home with me, or find a home for him

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh Nat

You can't take him home with you?

I wish I could bring him home with me, or find a home for him
He's got ringworm, so he'd have to be seperated because technically PJ & Punky have never had exposure to it through Damita as they've always been seperated from her. My only place to keep him seperated is the downstairs bathroom....where Cow is.
I'm seriously considering putting Cow back outside earlier than I planned, locking him in the shed.....just to save Bailey's life. Either that, or letting them live together & who cares if Cow gets ringworm, Bailey would be alive.

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh what a beautiful boy he is.

How I wish I knew someone where you are, I'd call them and tell them that they had to get there and take him home.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Gosh. I wish you could get him some exposure. I adopted Tigger at 14, and it was to give her a few months to a year, and that was 4 years ago!

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i don't know how you must have to handle seeing this more often than we would like to think about...*sending hugs to bailey*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tink80

i don't know how you must have to handle seeing this more often than we would like to think about...*sending hugs to bailey*
I can "handle" euthanisia....but Bailey.....no. I have to save him. I've been crying for 3 hours now....trying to come up with a solution. There has to be a way....

green bunny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Poor sweet Bailey. I hope something works out for him.

My Loki's a nibbler. That just means they enjoy you so much, they want to experience you in all 5 senses! (I hope you cheered you up a bit, at least momentarily.)

Tricia

birdsong123

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear you are both going through this. How sad, and what an exquisite gentleman. His eyes are so gentle and sweet. Thank goodness he has you with him, to know love. You can see it in his eyes, his gratitude. It is so clear.

pee-cleaner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Holden--

If you're willing, there HAS to be a way! Cats are shipped all the time--one way or another! Hold that thought!!!! I for one would chip in for the cause!

Cally