Pack pack pack, and a little ole fa la la!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
This what i will do to you if you aren't nailed to the floor!
3 weeks from tomorrow is the move, and i am packing like crazy!! And tomorrow it is 41c (105.8f!!!) so i think i will get as much done today as possible. Oh anyone want to help me pull apart Charlies enclosure? That's going to be the most painful thing to do *sighs* and i don't know how long he'll have to stay in the next house before we get it rebuilt-remodelled. Ooh i hope i don't pack him by accident!

Oh yes and when we move, i don't know how long it will take to get the internet connected, as we have to change companies, it might even take two weeks!

I could really do with a steak right now

kittee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ooo no suggestions except keep yourself hydrated!! When my husband and I moved this last July it was around the 100 degree mark and it was HORRIBLE. Luckily we had movers do all the heavy lifting up the 3 flights of stairs! Still though horribly hot and lets just face it. Moving sucks!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

This what i will do to you if you aren't nailed to the floor!
3 weeks from tomorrow is the move, and i am packing like crazy!! And tomorrow it is 41c (105.8f!!!) so i think i will get as much done today as possible. Oh anyone want to help me pull apart Charlies enclosure? That's going to be the most painful thing to do *sighs* and i don't know how long he'll have to stay in the next house before we get it rebuilt-remodelled. Ooh i hope i don't pack him by accident!

Oh yes and when we move, i don't know how long it will take to get the internet connected, as we have to change companies, it might even take two weeks!

I could really do with a steak right now
drink lots, that is hot

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok officially melting, today is about 33 which is cooler than tomorrow but still blah. Been out in the garage packing up pots and garden decorations. Someone come and help meee!