OMG, get a belt

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was leaving the gas station and this guy was bending over to put air in his tire. He didn't have a small case of plumbers crack, he had a full moon going on.
He had to realize it too because it's cold outside. It was really, really gross.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh eww! My team leader lets her crack show whenever she bends over - she always wears ultra low pants and she isn't exactly slim.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those people serve a very important purpose....they are a reminder to all of us how valuable a belt is!

My fav is the guy who sags his pants down below his butt - while wearing holey old tighty whiteys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I told my DH about it and he said. "Did you say anything?" I said, " Oh right honey, I'm gonna roll down my window and holler Hey your whole bum's hanging out." Yeah right.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't look that closely.
I just don't get how he couldn't know. If my butt got cold I sure would wonder why.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He could be proud of it and just showing it off to the world..."hey look y'all, don't I just have the nicest butt ya ever saw?"

shopcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sometimes it's hilarious.
I work with a shop full of men & have to get an eyeful everynow & then..I usually say "crack kills" as I'm walking by, & just giggle.
Years ago I worked at a body shop that would call this one guy in to do heavy sandblasting. He would be out back covered up in his hood & his flannel long sleeved shirt, leaning over sandblasting like a madman with major exposed buttcrack! You would think he could feel the sand going down his butt, lord knows it gets into everything else!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Oh eww! My team leader lets her crack show whenever she bends over - she always wears ultra low pants and she isn't exactly slim.
I don't like looking at anyone's crack ... slim or fat

I always wonder how the guys don't feel it all hanging out? I would notice if half my hiney was shining

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

If the cheeks and such are 'overflowing' then that is what's called (at least here in the US now) a Muffintop. I always want to walk up to those 'women' and tell them to buy jeans/pants that actually fit, not what they WISH they could fit. It's disgusting.

A.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

If the cheeks and such are 'overflowing' then that is what's called (at least here in the US now) a Muffintop. I always want to walk up to those 'women' and tell them to buy jeans/pants that actually fit, not what they WISH they could fit. It's disgusting.

A.
Tell the men, too!

Although, I don't think fat is disgusting
I just don't wanna see da crack!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

A.
That is a standing joke between me and a friend at work - every time this team leader wears those ultra low pants, we laugh. She also wears white pants and lets just say, if you aren't skinny, you shouldn't wear them!