When I got married we got 5 crock pots as gifts! We kept three believe it or not! Well I decided to keep a large, medium and small one. It's great to have a variety because I can have a different one depending on what I'm making and how many people I am serving for.
I usually go to www.allrecipes.com
to find recipes. You can find anything there.
One crock pot recipe I found that I really enjoyed was Mediterranean Style Chicken. I wasn't sure if I would like it or not but it was really good.
* 1 jar Ragu Old World Style Pasta Sauce
* 1 large onion, sliced
* 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
* 1/4 cup chicken broth
* pinch ground cinnamon
* 3-4 pounds chicken
Hot cooked rice (optional)
Fresh Rosemary (optional)
1. Combine pasta sauce, onion, garlic, olives, broth and cinnamon in Crock-pot. Add chicken, coating with sauce.
2. Cook on LOW 8-10 hours or HIGH 5-6 hours. Serve, if desired, over rice and garnish with rosemary.