A touching story, makes me smile

kittiekitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today is my birthday so it makes it a little more special. I took in a cat about 6 months ago, she was skin and bones and her organs were shutting down. After a month of being in my care all of her blood levels were normal. She hung in there but it was very touch and go for a while though her blood levels were fine. She is doing wonderful now and she is an EXTREMELY affectionate cat. Well she loves being in the bathroom with me when I take a bath and she wants to butt my head as she is standing on the edge of the bath. I have put her on my torso 2 times while I was laying down in the bath (the water was low enough my torso was dry) and I have held her sitting up in the bath once, she loved it. Today, of all days, she got onto my torso on her own! She crawled into the bath with me!!!
I knew she loved the heck out of me but I didn't expect her to trust me that much and be so comforetable that she would get in the tub with me on her own!!! I just thought it was very special and I wanted to share! Thanks everyone and have a great day!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I think this is the reason that cats have been with us over the centuries. They have a way of making us feel honored, trusted, and loved. Thanks for sharing that.

purplerosesgirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Cats always seem to know how to make one feel so special, when they barely did anything
This is why cats are my favorite animal =)

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

I think this is the reason that cats have been with us over the centuries. They have a way of making us feel honored, trusted, and loved. Thanks for sharing that.
yeh, i really agree with that! cat's really make my life complete! i wouldn't be without them ever, it's just the smallest of things they do, makes me happy!