TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › some thailand pics.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

some thailand pics.

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
well shopping pics that is. If you want vaction pics, hmm those are on CD's at home.

they died and went to heaven,, Bags, Bags,Bags, Bags,, yes she has a hand bang fetish




End result of the shopping oh well it was her credit card.



a very stressed out guard kitty in the music store.


and finally from a couple of years ago what is pic of thailand with out a pic of
Songkran.
post #2 of 11
Those are great!

The CDs under the kitty are at least safe. No one would dare wake up that cutie to steal anything he's laying on,

The purses in that first picture are gorgeous! I have a purse fettish too. Unfortunately I can't be bothered to change out the contents to switch bags each day so I stick to plain black purses. I figure they go with everything.
post #3 of 11
Hmmm.....I'll take the kitty please!
post #4 of 11
Thread Starter 
lol that kitty never moved the whole time i was in the store.
talk about being used to people around
post #5 of 11
Wow that's a lot of shopping there. What a cute kitty!
post #6 of 11
Heheh looked like you enjoyed it! I loved that market too when I was was there - at least it was great right up until I stumbled into the pet section. I sincerely hope you didn't get to see that Thailand does give you phoographs that look like they've just been clipped out of a holiday brochure though eh?
post #7 of 11
You can just see the pure happiness on their faces, yay shopping! Now I wish I could have seen the look on your face!
The kitty is so cute, look at that collar
post #8 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilleKat View Post
Heheh looked like you enjoyed it! I loved that market too when I was was there - at least it was great right up until I stumbled into the pet section. I sincerely hope you didn't get to see that Thailand does give you phoographs that look like they've just been clipped out of a holiday brochure though eh?
i lived there before, So its not new to me.
lol you have no idea how many fights i have had with people there.
Most really dont agree with fixing your pets or fixing stay animals. Many seem to think that its man playing god. when we do that.

lol i love the food, but hate the shopping, But of course i did get couple of thigns for me, so it was not all pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cococat View Post
You can just see the pure happiness on their faces, yay shopping! Now I wish I could have seen the look on your face! The kitty is so cute, look at that collar
hmm my look was not nice, i just wanted out of that many people and the sun. I was seachign for the taxi back to the hotel when they showed up
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
lol that kitty never moved the whole time i was in the store.
talk about being used to people around
I love purses and that adorable guard kitty.
Great pictures
post #10 of 11
Great pic´s bruce, thanks for share!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
a very stressed out guard kitty in the music store.
My favourite!........
post #11 of 11
So, you went to Thailand and didn't even put out a call for lackeys and luggage handlers amongst us! Shame, shame, Bruce! Great pics - love the kitty!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › some thailand pics.