2008 free points for 2008!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
KatKwiz will return on January 1, 2008. To celebrate the occasion, 2008 points will be awarded to the winner.

The major difference in KatKwiz for 2008 is that only those that have not yet obtained TOP CAT (1200 posts and 5 months member) are allowed to compete for points. The reason for this is twofold:

Newer members have less points.

Newer members probably do not know their way around The Cat Site as well as the more seasoned members and the purpose of KatKwiz was always meant to be for helping of our newer members.

New KatKwiz Rules (as located on The Cat Site)

Note to newer members: If you have less than 1200 posts, stop by on New Years Day and pick yourself up an extra 2008 points for the new year by answering a question taken directly off of The Cat Site. Then play KatKwiz every day for additional points and learn new things about The Cat Site.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

I'm glad to see this is back! How fun!!!!!

Too bad I'm not a newbie any more

There, there. Just think of all the privileges (avatars, user title, larger PM box, IMO posting) you have that the newbies don't.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

There, there. Just think of all the privileges (avatars, user title, larger PM box, IMO posting) you have that the newbies don't.
This is true. I remember being new and wanting those things sooooo badly
It will still be fun to observe

spyral

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

This is true. I remember being new and wanting those things sooooo badly
It will still be fun to observe
lol..I just ponied up for the paid membership..I am having a blast with all the new options and stuff!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

I can still compete! But I probably shouldn't considering I have been here for a while and I know my way around quite well.
you just need to start posting more

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

I can still compete! But I probably shouldn't considering I have been here for a while and I know my way around quite well.
Yes, you can still compete and yes, you know your way around. According to my records (available on The Cat Site), you are a five time winner. Everytime I see a person getting ready to eat chocolate, they say "I probably shouldn't"...
So, go for it!