Vibes for Luxor

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone.

Could I get some vibes for Luxor. He's got to go to the V-E-T this morning (either his regular one or the E-vet). As you all know he likes to eat ANYTHING. And I'm religious about making sure there isn't anything for him to get into. Well with all the people around some plastic and ribbon got left out - even after I went around looking for stuff.

Luxor ate some plastic, threw it up, ate some ribbon and did the 'projectile vomit' thing that had that awful smell. We watched him for about a half hour after that and he drank a lot of water and seemed much better.

This morning he's still sleepy, ate, kept it down. But still not himself. I bet his tummy is still upset from this.

UPDATE:

called the vet. We're to watch him make sure he keeps everything down and the litter box is ok. If he vomits again or doesn't make any improvements we're to call and bring him in.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
awww! that poor beautiful baby! sending him and you all the get well needed for your baby to feel better!! I'll be checking back for another update!!!! here's some
too!
Monique

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
...poor boy...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Many of good vibes for him!
...please keep us updated about him!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all,

Luxor has kept food down since last night. He's drank a lot of water. He's peed and pooped. He's played a little too, but mostly slept. I'm sure he still doesn't feel top notch. We've been giving him hairball treatment gel to help him pass anything left, quickly.

Thanks for your thoughts, he's feeling a bit better.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

Hi all,

Luxor has kept food down since last night. He's drank a lot of water. He's peed and pooped. He's played a little too, but mostly slept. I'm sure he still doesn't feel top notch. We've been giving him hairball treatment gel to help him pass anything left, quickly.

Thanks for your thoughts, he's feeling a bit better.
for your spotted boy!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mucho vibes that Luxor continues his rapid improvement.