message to the wife.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SHOPPING IS NOT A professional sport. you dont need to race to each store,your not going to get points for passing the stores starting point. There are no style points in this, matter of fact there are not points at all. Why are you checking prices on stuff you dont even want.

lol i am bored, and why am i the only male dumb enough to come along for this torture session. sure they told me dont worry, siu's and surti husband and bf are coming along ... WRONG i am the only one here that goes to the bathroom standing up.

yea yea fool me, once. I am not dumb enough to fall for this again.

at least they have a cheap coffee shop with computers and video games to keep me busy....

oh yea, i forgot since they left me alone sitting here, everyone keeps coming up trying to talk english, Dutch, german, and a couple of things i am not even sure what it was.

and and and people keep staring at me,
why are they looking at me.....
i just want to look at one and make a really funny face and yell BOOO!!!!!!

see, a pack of 5 girls went past, they are looking at me giggling. There should be some law aganist giggling..

scotty beam me up.

oh yea, i forgot to add. I forgot to put the sim card i my cell phone. So its worthless, i am sure by the time she get done i will be dead from caffeine overdose.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

SHOPPING IS NOT A professional sport. you dont need to race to each store,your not going to get points for passing the stores starting point. There are no style points in this, matter of fact there are not points at all. Why are you checking prices on stuff you dont even want.

lol i am bored, and why am i the only male dumb enough to come along for this torture session. sure they told me dont worry, siu's and surti husband and bf are coming along ... WRONG i am the only one here that goes to the bathroom standing up.

yea yea fool me, once. I am not dumb enough to fall for this again.

at least they have a cheap coffee shop with computers and video games to keep me busy....

oh yea, i forgot since they left me alone sitting here, everyone keeps coming up trying to talk english, Dutch, german, and a couple of things i am not even sure what it was.

and and and people keep staring at me,
why are they looking at me.....
i just want to look at one and make a really funny face and yell BOOO!!!!!!

see, a pack of 5 girls went past, they are looking at me giggling. There should be some law aganist giggling..

scotty beam me up.
LOL....you want her to spend time with you!!! (PS...I hate shopping - how can ANYONE think that is fun? Sheesh.)

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe, loved your story. The only time my husband will go shopping with me is if it requires going within 10 feet of a games store and even then, I get dragged in there for about an hour or else risk him buying something that we can't afford. Guys can be such kids sometimes, lol! At least I'm not one of the types that likes to spend their whole day at the mall, looking at clothes that we obviously can't afford. Get in, get out.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I hate shopping! Shopping is the most boring thing in the whole world! You look, you compare, you compare prices, you try things on, and I LEAVE!! The second someone tells me I need to try something on its like, no way!
I am one of the only chicka's I know that dont like to shop! I dont mind shopping for like, candy!! I love candy! (I know, Im 25 and I still like candy!!)
But otherwise, Id rather be doing something else! I can handle coffee shops though, just as long as they serve coffee....lots of coffee!
Sorry about your ordeal man! That sucks! I dont know why women want their men to go! I want my man to go for me but that never happens and then he gives me the dumb excuse, OH YOU DONT WANT ME TO WRAP THAT, IT WOULD LOOK HORRIBLE! So I had to shop for everything which I hate, and still had to wrap! So Christmas morning I got even and said hey, I shopped and wrapped, now you get to open all the boxes for the toys! Haha you shoulda heard him complaining!LOL

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

I dont mind shopping for like, candy!! I love candy! (I know, Im 25 and I still like candy!!)
You can never be too old for candy.

Originally Posted by glitch

and then he gives me the dumb excuse, OH YOU DONT WANT ME TO WRAP THAT, IT WOULD LOOK HORRIBLE!
Mine tried to use that excuse too. Didn't do him any good, besides he wrapped well enough - I made sure to over compliment him on it so he'd feel proud... and hopefully wrap more next year.

I don't mind shopping for some things, such as cds.
That usually works out well because DH can go look for some himself, look at games, or dvds. I make him shop with me for other things though too. On days such as today I need someone along to make sure I don't fall or faint completely.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate shopping as well, even for myself! I think sometimes it's easier for us girls to make the most of the moment, all though I have to admit every time I entire a store I just want to leave! Sometimes it's simply more pleasurable with your company (even though you are in the coffee shop on the internet) and entertaining!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think they have forgotten me!!!! i am still here.
my eyes are floating from all the coffee.

i give up.

goes in search of Taxi.....

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I absolutely hate going shopping. John is actually the one that loves to go walk around malls and other stores for hours at a time.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We only shop when we really have to
And we kinda make it fun - especially the grocery shopping.

I think DH is glad too I'm not a "shopper"

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So how did you get home?
Did they come back and rescue you?

I mean, you had drinks and the Internet, what else do you need for awhile, right?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha! Be thankful that she didn't make you stand out in the freezing cold, 12 hours before the store opened, to save her a front spot for when the doors opened!

I saw on the news yesterday that people were doing just that, in order to get into the store first and get their hands on electronics etc.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Bruce! I am not a fan of shopping either. I just hate crowds. I love shopping online though. Sometimes we will check the stuff out at the store and then just order online. So much nicer shopping in your pj's with a cup of coffee & maybe a kitty on your lap.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Another non-shopping female here. It takes an act of Congress to get me into a mall. Blecch!
LOL. I knew I liked the people here. I feel like such a freak not liking shopping!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cococat

So how did you get home?
Did they come back and rescue you?

I mean, you had drinks and the Internet, what else do you need for awhile, right?
yea, they showed up right when i was leaving

it was more about my back would no longer let me sit there.
and walking is something i dont do that well anymore.

according to her, its onliy shopping when i let her use my credit card.
hehe.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It could be worse, she could have made you hold her purse while she took an hour to try everything on