Raleigh TICA show this weekend

starfish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Anyone going besides me? I'll be going on Saturday and I'm curious who else from here will be there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starfish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

My wife and I will be there all 3 days.
woohoo, I'll be visiting your bengals again!

Goldenkitty - I saw them in July! They are precious!

starfish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

My wife and I will be there all 3 days.
I looked up and down all the aisles to find you and I couldn't find you at all yesterday. Where were you? I saw Isabella was in the catalog and I wanted to at least find her cage and see her.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Starfish

I looked up and down all the aisles to find you and I couldn't find you at all yesterday. Where were you? I saw Isabella was in the catalog and I wanted to at least find her cage and see her.
Awww, sorry we missed you. We were benched at the far left of the show hall with all the other bengal breeders. Had our Meridian Bengals sign on top of the cage.

We didn't take Bella this time. She doesn't like London anymore for some reason, so it's too much of an ordeal in the hotel room, so she had to sit this show out.

I wish you could of found us, I'd have enjoyed showing you London and seeing you again.

There's another show there this Feb. though.

We're you showing your cats?

starfish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Awww, sorry we missed you. We were benched at the far left of the show hall with all the other bengal breeders. Had our Meridian Bengals sign on top of the cage.

We didn't take Bella this time. She doesn't like London anymore for some reason, so it's too much of an ordeal in the hotel room, so she had to sit this show out.

I wish you could of found us, I'd have enjoyed showing you London and seeing you again.

There's another show there this Feb. though.

We're you showing your cats?
Yep. I just had Luna. The cat and I will at the February show also.

How could I have missed your sign? I looked so hard too!

And I still want to see Bella!