What presents did your cat get?

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beauty got 2 tins of tuna, a tin of sardines, a cat christmas stocking and 3 tins of special expensive cat food.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We haven't been able to get to the store yet to get them their presents. So they're going to get them a few days late. However, they're each getting a special canned food dinner with a bit of leftover ham in it.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the kittys got stocking full of toys, Dh bought them a fancy feast gift pack, I wasn't thrilled it was fancy feast. I feed them Evo and some Chicken soup for kitten's, but Dh says everybody else is eating junk food, why can't they
.Lucky refused to touch it, but little feral boy Gus, dove right in, He was smackin his lips

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Apart from some of his favorite treats sent by some TCS members, he got a new mousie, a can of water-packed "human" tuna, a can of crab meat, and half a pound of frozen Greenland shrimp.

His favorite "gift" is the Christmas tree, though. It has been up since Saturday, and he's still absolutely thrilled with it and all the "cat toys" on it.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mine got a tin of salmon and some cat milk! they certainly loved that, even though they already had cat food this morning!

spyral

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Holden got a stocking from PetSmart, a few new toys, some pot roast (he loves it) and some olives (damned cat goes crazy for olives, the Spanish kind with the pimento). He will be getting "Da Bird" tomorrow. He is a happy kitty!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't had the money to get Popsie anything but as soon as I do I'm going to get him Da Bird.

cloud_shade

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Odo got a home-made catnip toy (a long tubular kind) and some rubber mice to chew on (with both catnip and food inside to entice him). Zek got a furry mouse and a new attachment for Da Bird--which has to be hidden when I'm not home since he tends to growl at Odo for coming within 3 feet of his toy.

For my mom's cat, I got a can of the Fancy Feast with garden greens--Hannah is now allowed to have any food that she'll eat, so we're going to try some Fancy Feast flavors. My boyfriend and his parents have 5 cats. Their oldest, Cleo, is getting a tin of Sheba (the kind that is supplemental). Jeff is getting a home-made catnip sack, as is Cali. Syd is getting two peacock feathers, and the youngest, La Gatita aka Ebony, is getting a furry mouse.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A pouch of catnip, a pat of butter, and a scratch on the head. I'm not really big into Christmas because it messes with my routine; so I figure the cats won't mind.

erinca7821

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Seamus got a bunch of toys... mostly balls and things to toss around the house filled with catnip, and a mechanical moving mouse thingie which he wanted nothing to do with... its a mouse on a pole and there's a battery operated thing that moves it when you turn it on... he let the moving mouse smack him in the face and like the dork he is, seemed more interested in why it was moving, not so much the simple fact that it was a moving mouse he could catch. I could kick him for his disinterest
Hopefully he'll grow to like it, because it was expensive...

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat Sneakers was in a gift exchange on another site, so she got presents from her "Secret Santa": a stocking with the word "MEOW" on it, three packages of treats, a catnip mouse, a Christmas moose on a string toy, a red and white Christmas scrunchie necklace, and one of those ball in a track toys.
From us she got a new metal dish with a rubber bottom (she always slides her dishes off the table), a catnip "mouse-ball", a container of cat grass and I ordered her a toy that looks like a piece of sushi but it hasn't arrived yet.

My foster cat Church got Sneaker's catnip mouse (she didn't want it) and a crinkle ball. I'd already bought him several toys before Christmas. I also bought him a collar covered in bells before Christmas-- it's actually a bracelet, but it's made of stretchy material so it is safe if he gets caught and it allows me to keep track of him better!

I also bought a really cool DVD for cats called CatDVD. I bought it mostly for the Maine Coon kitten we're getting soon, but Sneakers showed some interest-- and my foster kitty LOVES it so he is using it until we get the kitten.

This is him with just the demo of it, so you can guess how he is with the actual DVD:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have spoiled kitties that already have loads of cat beds, cat trees, and we pretty frequently buy them a new toy or two.... And the only treats they're allowed to have medically are a certain type of dental chew and baby food. But the treat of shrimp is allowed if we do it VERY rarely - so they got a little bit of shrimp today.

Other than that - they got the BEST presents ever - the boxes, tissue, and wrapping paper! They've always enjoyed those more than the actual prezzies we've gotten them in the past, so that was their treat this year.

Laurie

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kittens were spoiled. they got a homemade, very tall scratch post from step-grandpa, 2 new cat trees, 30 furry mice, da-bird refils, 2 new beds, several feather toys, treats and we moved house xmas afternoon

kunalen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi All,
Our Nacho received a lovely new collar.Although a small dog collor it's lovely.Blue and red with white stars.He is a black cat and he looks handsome.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the last year mine are getting anything, they didn't appreciate anything I got them, so next year, I am going to spend the money on food and toys for cats in rescue. They got some nice fishy food for brekkie that they wouldnt eat, cat milk that was barely touched, a cat tree that has been ignored, catnip spray (and ignored the toys I sprayed it on!!), and a new covered litter tray, that Molly wouldnt touch cos I left the door on!! I even brought some turkey back from my mums, and only one of them liked it, the girls ended up with their normal food!!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They got a collection of toys in a stocking and a pouch of yummy organic catnip from our downstairs neighbors. In keeping with the Christmas spirit, they gave my brother's cat a small crinkly fish.

Although I do have to add that every day is like Christmas for them. My mother is constantly sending over stuff for "the kids".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

Beauty got 2 tins of tuna, a tin of sardines, a cat christmas stocking and 3 tins of special expensive cat food.
I forgot to say in the Christmas stocking there was a catnip toy she has really taken to.

Last night she was hunting it all over the kitchen floor.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by erinca7821

Seamus got a bunch of toys... mostly balls and things to toss around the house filled with catnip, and a mechanical moving mouse thingie which he wanted nothing to do with... its a mouse on a pole and there's a battery operated thing that moves it when you turn it on... he let the moving mouse smack him in the face and like the dork he is, seemed more interested in why it was moving, not so much the simple fact that it was a moving mouse he could catch. I could kick him for his disinterest
Hopefully he'll grow to like it, because it was expensive...
Is that the Panic Mouse? I got Jamie one a couple of years ago, and he wasn't all that interested in it, although he loves fishing pole toys. Another TCS member's two kittens were here for a visit, and Teufel loved it so much he got to take it home with him.