Our LARGE Himalayan Rabbit

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is a picture of our big girl!!!! She was a BIG girl! I had a friend who worked in a small shop that got animals people didn't want anymore and this girl ended up there. She was a house rabbit and had some papers (that I didn't care about). She was only $6!!!!! All I could see was someone comming in and buying her for food. So I took her home and said "mom I hope you want a rabbit!"

My little sister even got to take her to 4-H and show her! She got a blue ribbon!!!

Of course she took her! She was a fun girl and she even took naps with you! Unfortunately she was fairly old when we got her so she only was with us for a year and a half.

(These pictures are from when we first got her, she's really fat I know! She lost weight with us)

I just noticed those first two pictures were the perfect time of year pictures!!!!

I had just woken up from a nap because my mom was taking pictures
Missy (the rabbit) was pretty cool! She loved napping with anyone!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That looks like my daughter's bunny oreo, it is huge I always wondered what kind it was, Dh came home with it. a guy at work bought it to eat.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love bunnies! My cats would think it was a toy, or prey, so I would not feel comfortable taking the chance.
She is such a pretty bunny. I had no idea that bunnies would cuddle and play, I thought they just hopped around and ate. The ones we had as a kid never came in the house, they had a nice hutch that we would go visit them in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't met too many rabbits that really enjoy being cuddled and held. She must have been raise that way because she really did like it!

She was about twice the size of the cats so we weren't too worried
And she was a fighter!!! The cats only bugged her once!

My mom has three rabbits now that are all calm cuddlers! They are mini lop eared. They are so sweet and cute

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous girl! I
bunnies. Always wanted one. I think the doggers might try to eat one, though!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Would it be too much trouble for you to find her papers to say what breed she is ?? I ask cause that is what I want

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Would it be too much trouble for you to find her papers to say what breed she is ?? I ask cause that is what I want
She's a Himalayan. Here is a little thing I found on the breed. http://www.petpeoplesplace.com/resou.../himalayan.htm It actually says Himalayan's are very calm and tolerant. (That's probably why she slept with me
)

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

thank you I thought himi was coloring
I had to double check because I thought maybe I was wrong and it was just a color, but I looked it up online and the tag on her 4-H cage said Himalayan.