He didn't want to disturb me.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I found a good-sized, brown pool of semi-congealed Petromalt on the TV stand next to the TV in the living room.

It was lying right where the tube of Petromalt had been. At one time.

It took me a little while to find said tube, and when I did (under the couch about 6 feet away,) I saw that it had been chewed through.

Quite thoroughly, in fact. It was pretty much empty, whereas it had previously been half full. Lots of tooth marks that looked suspiciously feline.

Max recently got his first taste of the stuff from me when I was giving some to Ginger (she loves it) and Ferris (big dab smeared onto his back haunch near his tail, because he doesn't love it but needs it.)

Max liked it, so he came back for more.

He must have decided he'd gotten a hairball from dominance-grooming Ferris and decided to help himself to some meds rather than bother me for it. After all, he is a highly intelligent Bengal.

Isn't he sweet, thinking of his meowmy like that?

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great story Betsy. That sounds like something Max would do.
You need to come up with a word for Max's little quirks. Like Maxism's or Maxfactors, or MaXposures...or.......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Great story Betsy. That sounds like something Max would do.
You need to come up with a word for Max's little quirks. Like Maxism's or Maxfactors, or MaXposures...or.......
Keep going...I'll know it when I hear it.

Another thing I can't leave lying about: Ketchup packets.
Those are toys that have a surprize filling, and they are a favorite of Max's, apparently.

It's an every day learning experience, and so far I'm quite enjoying being a student at the school of Miracle Maxwell, a/k/a Mad Max.

He just now came into view, looked directly at me, gave a mournful meowul, and puked up a 5 inch length of plastic ribbon. Then he watched me clean it up, and now he's fine. I have no clue where the plastic bit came from.

Classic. It's Christmas Eve, and I'm sharing my home with a little Dickens.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ewww...I hope the Petromalt doesn't give him diarrhea!

I have to hide the C.E.T. pet toothpaste, because Maggie will try to eat the tube! All of my girls love the taste of that stuff! Odd, huh?

Max sounds like a handful! I just love reading about his Max-capades! They're great entertainment! (For me, though...probably not so much for you, lol!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Max sounds like a handful! I just love reading about his Max-capades! They're great entertainment! (For me, though...probably not so much for you, lol!)
He is a true joy to me.

Nial told me that Max is "Bengalish and then some." I'll say he is.

His antics are completely endearing to me. But then, I was ready for him and I pretty much knew what I was getting into. Pretty much.

I'm liking the MaxCapades idea...