More OCD

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just figured out a few more OCDs I have. I can't stand to see stuff on peoples' shirts.(lint, hair and whatnot) If it's someone I know I start brushing their shirt off.
Dandruff drives me nuts. I don't have a big dandruff problem but if I see flakes in my hair I floof it with my fingers to get the flakes out. Poor Popsie, I'm always trying to get dandruff out of his fur. I don't like to touch anything when I get out of the shower and my hands are all pruny. I have to put lotion on my hands right away. I know, I'm a strange one.

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't touch a coloring book page (don't ask why I would be messing with coloring books at 30
) unless I have lotion on. They're too dry or something.

I also have a knife with a brushed stainless steel handle that I hate to feel, so I wrap a paper towel around it and rubberband it on

So, who am I to judge you??

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like the feel of coloring books, either. That dry paper seems like sandpaper on my hands. I haven't tried using lotion first, though.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

I can't stand to see stuff on peoples' shirts.(lint, hair and whatnot) If it's someone I know I start brushing their shirt off.
I gave up and accepted stuff on my shirts, I have two white and tabby cats. DH and I are always covered with fur.

My OCD habit - I must sort and organize strings and ribbon. MIL had a container with a bunch of Christmas ribbon in it and had it sitting out where I could see it... I sorted and nicely wrapped all the ribbon up.