TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Spotlight member of the week....Brandi!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Spotlight member of the week....Brandi!!!

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
I pass the crown to Brandi!

First question...what is the weirdest thing each of your cats do?

Second question...who was your first celebrity crush?

I'm sure CoolCat will take it from here!
post #2 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by calico2222 View Post
I pass the crown to Brandi!

First question...what is the weirdest thing each of your cats do?

Second question...who was your first celebrity crush?

I'm sure CoolCat will take it from here!

Wierdest thing...
Tigger- when you talk to him he talks back

Sadie- attacks the lights from cars as they drive by the window

Sam- she eats pickles and loves them...

Hemi-will sleep on his back like a baby while wrapped in a blanket

my first celebrity crush was Billy Ray Cyrus I met him once when I was 5 and wanted to marry him til I was about 10 It took mom a lot of explaining on that one
post #3 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
Sam- she eats pickles and loves them...
Well, that is weird! But, Gizmo LOVES homemade buffalo wings in Louisana hot sauce. He doesn't care about the meat, he wants the skin with the hot stuff on it. Crazy cat Of course cleaning the litter box the next day is always an experience!
post #4 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by calico2222 View Post
I'm sure CoolCat will take it from here!
What do you think my friend?............


Hi Brandi!....
Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!....SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs… AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you to know México?…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly? are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about Mérida Yucatán México???? Is the place where I´m live! As you can see in yucatán is Chichen Itza one of the New 7 wonders of the world!
Here´s the link my friend….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) ( here´s the link my friend: )
http://cancun.gob.mx/guiaturistica2/

Enought for today, ....see you tomorrow my friend...
post #5 of 25
You have to be nice this week, Coolcat - no naughty stuff...

It IS Christmas, after all!

~KK~
post #6 of 25
1.- ¿Do you to know México?…as a country or as a city?
Yes I know where México is

2.- ¿Wich part exactly? are you came by business or by vacations?
No part in particular...just know where it is

3.- Have you ever hearded about Mérida Yucatán México???? Is the place where I´m live! As you can see in yucatán is Chichen Itza one of the New 7 wonders of the world!
Here´s the link my friend….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
I know of it because you live there...it seems like a very beautiful place.

4.- Can you speak spanish?
very little...some basic stuff that my aunt taught me(she is from spain) and some stuff I learned in school not too much though.

5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
I dont have any of the cds but I like some of the music

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
The movie Selena I have saw it in both spanish and english

7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
I like fajitas

8.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
Tequila shots are great!


9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
yes one time at my uncles in florida


10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
a very long time ago


11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) ( here´s the link my friend: )
http://cancun.gob.mx/guiaturistica2/
Yes Cancun is a very beautiful place I have a vacation planned there as part of My RN graduation
post #7 of 25
Have you ever been to Canada?
If so where?
If you haven't would you like to? where would you like to go?
How many furry babies do you have?
post #8 of 25
Have you ever been to Canada?
no but I would love to go

If so where?

If you haven't would you like to? yes
where would you like to go? anywhere I love to travel

How many furry babies do you have? 3 dogs 4 cats and a bird

This is Fun
post #9 of 25
What is your favorite desert?

If you could have any pet (other than a cat) what would it be and why?

Favorite holiday?

How is your achy-breaky heart doing now?
post #10 of 25
What is your favorite desert? bananas foster sunday

If you could have any pet (other than a cat) what would it be and why? a marmoset*small monkey* Ive always wanted one ever since I was little Ive done a ton of research on them but dont have the mone y for one...but one day

Favorite holiday? July 4th

How is your achy-breaky heart doing now?
LOL pretty good Ive moved on to johnny depp now
post #11 of 25
Hi Brandi!

What food do you hate the most?

What was your favorite vacation - and why?

Laurie
post #12 of 25
Hello, thank you for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today:

The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?
3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????
6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???
Have you ever to listened this one??...,…. http://www.1.fm/Stations/SmoothJazz/Listen.aspx?pidx=0 )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...
10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...
post #13 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDG View Post
Hi Brandi!

What food do you hate the most?

What was your favorite vacation - and why?

Laurie
What food do you hate the most? corndogs got sick at 4-h camp on them when I was 9 years old havent been able to eat them sense


What was your favorite vacation - and why? When My family and my dads best friends went do disney world in 1998...It was my favorite beacause it was the last place I got to go with my dad when he was still alive
post #14 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
Hello, thank you for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today:

The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?
3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????
6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???
Have you ever to listened this one??...,…. http://www.1.fm/Stations/SmoothJazz/Listen.aspx?pidx=0 )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...
10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?…

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...
1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?
country a little of rock and rap some metal

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?proabably about 30

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male? Austin Winkler(lead singer of hinder) or Chad Kroger

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female? Celine Dion

5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ????? no

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist??? I used to have N'Sync and Backstreet Boys and now I have Kenny Chesney

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist? I saw N'Sync when I was 12 or 13

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???
Have you ever to listened this one??...,…. http://www.1.fm/Stations/SmoothJazz/Listen.aspx?pidx=0 )
I usually listen to XM channel 16 or 153

9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?... I like CD's cuz mp3s take a long time to load lol

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?… clairnet and piano
post #15 of 25
Hi Is me again!how was your day today?...I hope fine!.... how about another set my friend!let see for now …The topic of now going to be Movies!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?
3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)
7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?
8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …
9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...
10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…

Cheers my friend…
post #16 of 25
Thread Starter 
More questions...

What did you get for Christmas?

Are you planning something special for New Year's?

Do you make New Year's resolutions?

And, what was your favorite cartoon growing up?
post #17 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
Hi Is me again!how was your day today?...I hope fine!.... how about another set my friend!let see for now …The topic of now going to be Movies!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?
3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)
7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?
8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …
9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...
10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)……

Cheers my friend…
1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?
probably sad romance movies like Ghost or Away from Her
also stuff like The Bone Collector

2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?
I love Disney movies I have all the old ones like casper The fox and The Hound The little mermaid I have probably about a hundred movies

3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?
Robert Dinero(sp)

4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?
Julia Styles

5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?
not that I know of other then the N'Sync concert when I was little

6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant,
buying at mall or in some resort?) nope


7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?
sometimes

8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …
nah im too shy for stuff like that I hate to be in front of people

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...
Id like to meet Tyra Banks or Kenny Chesney Id like to meet Tyra because she has really made me feel good about myself and Kenny Chesney beacause I think he is an amazing person

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)……
no I like where I live now peaceful and quiet...even if it is in the middle of no where!
post #18 of 25
[quote=calico2222;2106942]More questions...

What did you get for Christmas?
honestly nothing LOL DH did get me a past present and future necklace which is still at the jewlers because he forgot to get it before christmas and my mom is getting me a 150 dollar walmart gift card later on

Are you planning something special for New Year's?
We are going to have a big new years party to celebrate our new house


Do you make New Year's resolutions?
yes last years was to quit smoking which I done...until I got stressed this year and I know that is no reason to start again...Im still steamed at myself over it so this year I will do it again along with setting a weight loss goal

And, what was your favorite cartoon growing up?
Flinstones and the Jetsons

LOL me in all my blondness messed up the quote
post #19 of 25
Thanks for your nice answers my friend!....The topic of today is of General stuffs around you life...

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)
2.- Do you have indor plants at home?
3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...
4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....
5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)
6.- Are you Religious?
7.- Favourite Salad?
8.- favourite pop soda?
9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise or Sunset and tell us why......
10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?....

Have a nice day my friend!....
post #20 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
Thanks for your nice answers my friend!....The topic of today is of General stuffs around you life...

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)
2.- Do you have indor plants at home?
3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...
4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....
5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)
6.- Are you Religious?
7.- Favourite Salad?
8.- favourite pop soda?
9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise or Sunset and tell us why......
10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?....

Have a nice day my friend!....

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)
Ive jumped out of a plane with a parachute It was awesome!!!


2.- Do you have indor plants at home?
nope not safe for the kittys even the ones that are safe get eaten so I gave up...


3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...
probably wouldnt want to lol

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....
Hawaii...It is so beautiful there!

5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)
hipocrytes and people who chew with their mouths open and make noise while doing so


6.- Are you Religious?
I am christian yes...but if by religoius you mean that I think Im better then everyone else because of my religion no..I do not care what religion you support what your sexual preference is as long as you are happy I am happy for you

7.- Favourite Salad?
either a fruit salad or a greek salad with lettuce grilled chicken extra feta cheese and two cups of greek dressing

8.- favourite pop soda?
I dont drink soft drinks only water sweet tea(on occasion) and milk and the occasional alcholic beverage but mostly water I go through about 48 bottles of water a week which is about 6 bottles a day

9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise or Sunset and tell us why......
I cant choose either I love both when the sun rises it reminds me that today is a new day and when it sets it reminds me that there is always another day and that it is time to put todays happenings behind me to make a clean slate for tomorrow


10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?
I have a 2007 G35 Infiniti coupe!
at my moms house
post #21 of 25
Hi Brandi!

Congrats on being chosen for SOTW.

I have some questions for you……….

~ If you could have ANY (paying) job in the world and be successful at it, what would it be?

~ Who is your favorite singer?

~ Who is your favorite band?

~ What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

~ How many siblings do you have?

~ What is your birth order?

~ How many nieces & nephews do you have?

~ Do you like shopping for antiques?

~ What is your favorite color?

~ Do you collect anything?

~ How many cats have you had since your very 1st one? What's the most you've ever had at one time?

~ Cameras....do you prefer to be the picture taker or the subject?

~ Residence.....own or rent?

~ Did you attend college or trade school?

~ What do you do for a living?

~ Have you ever been camping?
post #22 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieC View Post
Hi Brandi!

Congrats on being chosen for SOTW.

I have some questions for you……….

~ If you could have ANY (paying) job in the world and be successful at it, what would it be?

~ Who is your favorite singer?

~ Who is your favorite band?

~ What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

~ How many siblings do you have?

~ What is your birth order?

~ How many nieces & nephews do you have?

~ Do you like shopping for antiques?

~ What is your favorite color?

~ Do you collect anything?

~ How many cats have you had since your very 1st one? What's the most you've ever had at one time?

~ Cameras....do you prefer to be the picture taker or the subject?

~ Residence.....own or rent?

~ Did you attend college or trade school?

~ What do you do for a living?

~ Have you ever been camping?
~ If you could have ANY (paying) job in the world and be successful at it, what would it be?
Im going to college right now to be an RN and that is deffinately a job I want and want to be successful at

~ Who is your favorite singer?
Chad Kroger or Adam Winkler(lead singer of Hinder)

~ Who is your favorite band?
Hinder, 3 days Grace, Jeremey Camp, nikelback, rascalflatts etc... LOL I have too many to just name one

~ What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Breyers Choclate/Vanilla

~ How many siblings do you have?
1 brother

~ What is your birth order?
Im the oldest born 04/15/1987 my brother 4/08/1990

~ How many nieces & nephews do you have?
I have a nephew on the way...and Im an Aunt(not by blood) to the most beautiful 7month old baby boy)pix coming!

~ Do you like shopping for antiques?
If you count houses as antique...I love victorian style homes there is one I really like here that was built in 1899

~ What is your favorite color?
maroon/burgundy

~ Do you collect anything?
Angels and snow globes

~ How many cats have you had since your very 1st one? What's the most you've ever had at one time?
I had Diamond she was my first and I miss her dearly she passed away on May 9 2005 at 9 years old from FIP. Since then Ive had Tigger Sadie Sam Hemi Saphira her three kittens whose names are now Luke Rose and Sadie(we kept her and adopted out Saphira Luke and Rose) and also carmella who passed away recently The most Ive ever had at once was 6

~ Cameras....do you prefer to be the picture taker or the subject?
I like to take the pictures

~ Residence.....own or rent?
we own

~ Did you attend college or trade school?
I am attending college full time in the Nursing Program

~ What do you do for a living?
right now I am unemployed looking for a job

~ Have you ever been camping?
yes I love it!!!
post #23 of 25
Thread Starter 
I have one more question.....


Can I borrow your car?????? Please??????

That is sweet!
post #24 of 25
Thank you for answering my questions my friend, ....The topic of today would be Cats and also other stuffs...

1.- How many cats have you ever had in your enterely life?
2.- could you tell us the name of the list above?
3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats?
4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps?
5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play?
6.- Wich brand do you prefer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?
7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?
another stuffs...
8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear?
9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat?
10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats?
11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys?
12.- how many purses do you have?

.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend...

Cheers chick!...
post #25 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
Thank you for answering my questions my friend, ....The topic of today would be Cats and also other stuffs...

1.- How many cats have you ever had in your enterely life?
2.- could you tell us the name of the list above?
3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats?
4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps?
5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play?
6.- Wich brand do you prefer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?
7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?
another stuffs...
8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear?
9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat?
10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats?
11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys?
12.- how many purses do you have?

.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend...

Cheers chick!...
1.- How many cats have you ever had in your enterely life?
I have had 8 cats in my life

2.- could you tell us the name of the list above?
Their names where Diamond(my first cat) Tigger, Saphira and her babies Rose Luke and Sadie(they were fosters I took them in on a cold night she was pregnant and starving she delivered about 3 days later) I kept Sadie and fostered out the other 3 then we also have Sam another foster shes very sweet.

3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats?
no breed in particular

4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps?
no I dont dream

5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play?
yea we used to grow it when I was younger

6.- Wich brand do you prefer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?
they eat Innova Evo both

7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?
another stuffs...
yea that would be awesome but there are none around here

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear?
pastels no colour in particular

9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat?
no

10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats?
a night shirt

11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys?
yeah I have wooden kittys from hawaii

12.- how many purses do you have?
none I dont like them

LOL yes calico2222 yeah you can borrow my car!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Spotlight member of the week....Brandi!!!