London part 2

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nearly 70 degrees here today with 2 days 'till Christmas. What's up with this weather??

London enjoyed it, he got to go outside for some fresh air, and I got a couple nice pics of him.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a proud and handsome little stud.

I love his belly fluffies.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a handsome boy!
His spots are amazing! Do all your bengals get along? Do the boys get along better with the boy or the girls and vice versa? I know I will want a spotted and marble, but don't know which gender.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is spectacular! Breathtaking! Not only are his spots perfection, but his eyes are such a beautiful colour.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

What a handsome boy!
His spots are amazing! Do all your bengals get along? Do the boys get along better with the boy or the girls and vice versa? I know I will want a spotted and marble, but don't know which gender.
Nope, they don't all get along.
Unfortunately, they are just regular territorial cats. They have cliques and pacts with each other, but if we threw them all in a big room to work things out, there would be bengal world war 3.

IMO, neutered boys get along the best when put together. The girls, even when spayed can be cranky when another girl is around, unless they've grown up together.
Of course there are exceptions to this, as with anything else.

I.E. our intact girl, Tuscany is such a schmooze, she loves all people and all cats. She exudes "niceness" and even some of our edgy cats accept that she is the patron bengal saint of hospitality. She has yet to meet a cat that doesn't like her back.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no wonder he's winning cat show awards! i don't know much about the breed standards, but he's a prize in my eyes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! London goes to his forth show this weekend in Raleigh. Big 3 day show with lots of awesome cats. He'll have his work cut out for him.