Pee On Your Feet? Lift Up The Seat!!!!

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhhgg
:Onfre:

Why do women pee all over toilet seats in public restrooms.
I mean if you don't want to sit or perch, won't you at least have the decency to wipe up your mess?

I always check and wipe first if necessary, but sometimes you don't see it, and then have the pleasure of sitting in someone's urine. What pigs.

By the way you can't catch anything from a reasonably clean toilet seat and urine is sterile. Please, have some consideration for others.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is nothing worse than sitting on a toilet seat and getting a wet bottom. I HATE THAT!!!!!!

I normally look first too... And they DO have those paper covers!

I think some people do it on purpose. Especially those bathrooms that are uni-sex. Some men pee all over the seat because they find it funny.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I often wonder what kind of animals were in the stall before me
I have no idea why people think its okay to disregard all decency when they use a public restroom.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That aggravates me. Where I work we have a unisex bathroom right down the hall from us. If I am desperate on time and all my timers are about to go off, I will use that one. Otherwise, I usually have to wait until I can get to the other one.

I have walked into that one a few times to find urine all over the seat and even on the floor! DISGUSTING!
So I just walk out and go to the other one. I don't understand how people can be so filthy.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yuck! And seeing people exit a stall and leave without washing their hands grosses me out too! Were you born in a barn

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i get so annoyed at women, who bring their young sons into the ladies room, and they pee all over the seat, wall ,floor, I know it is not safe to send them into the men's room a lone, but for heavens sake teach them to left the seat and to aim for the toilet. My friend has 5 boys, she has to clean around the toilet and surrounding walls twice a day, I bought cheap flushable targets and Dh taught my son how to aim

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pee on the seat is gross but there is something more disgusting. Once I went into a public restroom and someone had smeared there poo all over the toilet seat and floor!!!
That is just wrong in so many ways.

novemberflowers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh man, I hate that and it usually sends me into a string of expletives (under my breath)......I have seen a poop-smeared stall as well - there was poop and toilet paper all over the toilet seats, walls, floor......what a total beast.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And people say animals are messy? Where I work we have two restrooms, one for each gender. I have gone to use the men's in a hurry and found a nice yellow ring around the floor of the toilet. None of the people at my job are under the age of 25, most older. How can people do this?

In the women's, people will use it and not pay attention to what they are leaving on the seat - just really too disgusting.

A manager had to place a sign in the bathroom telling women how to properly dispose of feminine products in the trash. Someone was just tossing them in. Talk about a good diet aid

Last
(lots of complaining today), people who literally take 45 seconds to use the restroom. Ummm, those hands are not being washed if they go that fast. YECK. I am not a neat and tidy freak by any means - my bathroom is a disaster, but geez louise, this behavior harkens back to preschool!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Then you get the people who wipe their boogers on the stalls. Come on people, there's toliet tissue right beside you. DUH.

kittee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Gross.
We have unisex bathrooms at my job and the other evening I went in to use one and to my horror there was splattered brown and RED droplets all over the seat, the back of the toilet
tank and on the floor.

I didn't think I was going to make it out of there fast enough.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gailuvscats

By the way you can't catch anything from a reasonably clean toilet seat and urine is sterile.
You can get crabs, genital herpes. and bacterial infections such as Impetigo.

So far as public toilets go, I try to avoid them at all cost. The few times that I do use a public toilet I used to plaster the whole seat with toilet paper to cover it. Now I just carry a bottle of hand sanitizer with me and wipe the seat down with it, go wash my hands and then use the toilet

shopcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
There's not alot of women who use our toilet at work but I have to keep an eye out for what I call "The Daily Droplet". I don't know if she stands up to wipe & drips on the seat or what. Then I have to go to the sink, wet some toilet paper, wipe the seat, dry it off & then go. I'm usually vigilant but when I forget to look-boom, wouldn't you know I end up sitting on it. She is an older lady & too sweet for me to say anything, so I just have to deal with it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can get crabs, genital herpes. and bacterial infections such as Impetigo.
The crabs can jump, I guess if someone rubs their open herpes sore on the seat, you will get it, and I don't know what impetigo is, so I can't comment on that.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gailuvscats

Ahhhgg
Why do women pee all over toilet seats in public restrooms.
I mean if you don't want to sit or perch, won't you at least have the decency to wipe up your mess?
They do????? There are women who pee standing up?? GROSS!!@ I thought only men did that. The womens restrooms i've used have clean seats, but when i walk past the mens ones they are really smelly.

I'm always wary that i do leave the cubicle nice for the next person

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate public bathrooms so much, that my brother gave me a key to his house, so when I'm in the city, I can go to his house to use the bathroom
. well at least I know it's clean