OMG! Isabella let Fosters near her! HUGE Improvement!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya!!! Oh wow i'm soo happy!!! Isabella has been here for months now since i moved her in with us and has always been scared of our Australian Shepherd Fosters. She was great with my wolf mix, Ginger back at my mom's house- but Ginger was older and not as high energy as Fosters is- so since we moved her here she's been quite distant from him and avoids him at all costs.

Well tonight we just had a break through!
She came into the living room a few moments ago demanding her nightly brushing (a princess has to have gorgeous fur you know
) and treat. Well Fosters slowly walked up to her while i was brushing her and then laid down right beside her- she did not run away!
She continued to sit beside him while i brushed her (and him- yes, he ploped down in the floor and showed me his cute belly so i would brush him too
He's SOOOO jealous!
) She sat beside him for a few minute and even groomed him
She has NEVER done that before!
Aww i'm sooo incredably proud of her! This is a huge step for my sweet little bella bee! Fosters was great too- sooo gentle and calm with her
Aww they soo just made my night!!!!!!
I just had to share!

Now if we can only get Isabella to come around Whiskey, the Carolina Dog, then we'll be doing great! One step at a time though!
Aww i'm soo proud of both of them tonight!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw that's so sweet!

Pumpkin grooms Abby a lot. I think he think's he's a dog like Abby. Tonight he kept head butting and rubbing on Abby and she was looking at him like he was from another planet. My poor Punkie is confused I think.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Aw that's so sweet!

Pumpkin grooms Abby a lot. I think he think's he's a dog like Abby. Tonight he kept head butting and rubbing on Abby and she was looking at him like he was from another planet. My poor Punkie is confused I think.
Awww how cute!!!
We need some pictures of that

I am SOOOOO proud of my little Isabella- this is a major improvement for her- and such a huge step for her to start trusting Fosters!
Fosters is soo gentle with the kitties anyways- he's such a good boy!! But sometimes he'll just get SOOOOO excited around them and he'll give them a big ole' slobbery kiss right upside their head and scare them
I'm soo proud of him tonight too- he was very gentle with her and she was just wonderful! Aww ya!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
What an accomplishment.
that she becomes braver and more comfortable.