My coworker's little baby is in the hospital, they need vibes.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you guys could spare them tonight, my coworker's little baby sure could use some vibes. She is in the hospital at the moment with bronchitis and they belive she is starting to develop pnemonia in one of her little lungs. She is only about 18 months old, her name is Madison.

The last time we had an update from them today- they admitted her into the hospital and she will be there for several days most likely (so probably through Christmas time). He oxygen level was in the 80's earlier- so that is not good. I am praying this sweet little girl makes a turn for the better very soon so that she is able to go home for Christmas with her family. In the mean time, would you guys mind sparing a few vibes for that sweet little girl and her mommy? It's been a very rough week for everyone it seems, i am praying little Madison gets better soon.

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She'll be in my prayers and the boys and I will be sending plenty of !! I hope the little one gets out of the hospital soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou for the prayers everyone, i'll let my coworker know i have all my friends and family praying for them
I plan to call her tomorrow after I get off work and see if there is anything they need or anything i can do for them. The just lives a street over from me- so i am close if she needs any help. I hope little Madison gets better soon so she can go home. She is just the most beautiful little baby - blond hair, gorgeous blue eyes, just a sweetie pie- i hate that she's soo sick. Hopefully soon she'll get to go home!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You just made me think of something!

When I was about her age I got really sick, and someone sent some baloons to the hospital for me. My Mom said I laid for hours staring up at them and I've loved baloons ever since. Maybe you can see about getting a few to her? Something happy always helps you feel better faster. Maybe some shiney mylar ones would be nice if they'll allow it?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

You just made me think of something!

When I was about her age I got really sick, and someone sent some baloons to the hospital for me. My Mom said I laid for hours staring up at them and I've loved baloons ever since. Maybe you can see about getting a few to her? Something happy always helps you feel better faster. Maybe some shiney mylar ones would be nice if they'll allow it?
Oh that would be a great idea! I'm not sure if they will allow it- but i will certainly check with the hosptial and see!
Madison strikes me as they type that might enjoy them so that is a great idea!
I will call tomorrow and see if i can find out the hospital room number and all of that info and if they'll allow it!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many heading that way. As for ballons, they USUALLY allow only the milaar ballons.
What about some bubbles? That kept Seth entertained, and he was 6.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, i called my coworker a little while ago but was unable to get an answer, so i am sure they are a bit busy with eveything that is going on at the moment. I will try again later to talk to her and see if little Madison is any better.