OMG - the BEST cookies!!!!!!!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A company we wrote up sent us some Christmas Cookies. They were GORGEOUS - with really beautiful icing. There were Xmas Trees, Santas, Xmas boxes, reindeer, snowmen, candy canes - SO beautiful! They looked like the kind of cookie that was really pretty but didn't taste like much. But they are FABULOUS!

Here's a link to the site - for some reason, they only have the candy canes up. We didn't have gingerbread or snowflakes on our box. Maybe they don't have the mixed boxes available anymore - too late to make it to anyone before Xmas anyway. But they have tons of stuff for other occasions - and they're all beautiful!

http://www.elenis.com/scripts/WebObj....0.1.1.1?38,25

Laurie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Geez - we've been going through that site. They are gorgeous - and at the prices they charge, thank goodness they are delicious!

Laurie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
BTW - sorry I can't post pics of our cookies since they don't have them up on the site - we ate them all!

Laurie

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made my favorite cookies, Pecan Butter Balls. I reviewed a cookbook this past year that recommended substituting more natural ingredients for processed foods. For the most part, we have enjoyed the results of just changing a few things in the recipes. So I thought I would make my Pecan Butter Balls with whole wheat pastry flour. They rolled up into balls very nicely when I put them in the oven. They came out, well not balls. I tried to cover them with Confectioner's sugar as in the recipe, but that just made crumbs. Very tasty crumbs - nicer flavor - but crumbs. Going back to that processed white flour for these cookies.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Are the ones under Corporate gifts like the ones you received?

They look really good! So does the other things they sale.
Thanks for posting that site!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These are so cute too for the # of someones Birthday and with walnut brownies.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Geez - we've been going through that site. They are gorgeous - and at the prices they charge, thank goodness they are delicious!

Laurie
Good grief!!

9 heart shaped cookies with coloured royal icing on the top with sugar sprinkles for $37.50!

I make heart shaped cookies and I decorate them all pretty. I should start charging $37.50 per 9 cookies!
I only charged $6.00 per dozen at a bake sale!