TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

...Oh My!...
that´s a great new!
thanks for share!..
made my day!

I agree! That's a wonderful story...it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thank goodness for kind people like that teacher!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay for Claude! And what a handsome boy he is! We have had long term residents with us in rescue. Since we got the retail store space, we have been able to more effectively find those guys homes.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
celebrating that Claude has his new home!! And sending {{{{prayers and vibes}}}} that other shelter cats & lost strays find good homes during this holiday season

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful Christmas story, thank you for sharing it! At the shelter where I volunteer, we had a big tuxedo kitty named Joey who had been there for eight years. He weighed about 30 pounds, despite being caged during feeding times so he could only eat his special diet food... and nobody seemed to want a kitty who shook the floor when he walked, bless his heart.

But Joey was so lovable -- he couldn't get enough affection, adored everybody he ever met, and behaved as the self-appointed ambassador of the Cat Room. And finally one day last summer, an older couple came in, fell in love, and took Joey home! We miss him at the shelter, but he's apparently just happy as can be in his new home... happiness is just Joey's nature. What a wonderful cat he was!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor little guy, being overlooked like that. He looks like a real sweetie too. So glad he found a nice home.