Is there an animal?

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you collect things of a certian animal? I collect frogs. I think they are so cute.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I collect Penguins
Dont know why I started but I did. And I have lots and lots of penguin stuff including a "moving" picture that makes noises

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine is Bears and Tigers, and now since we redecorated our house its western stuff like horses, cowboy stuff, etc.

everyone in my family collects something different so its fun watching to see what you can find to add to their collections. my moms is owls, my baby sister is cats and mickey mouse. My other sister is angels, my brother in law is lighthouses. my brother is wizards and dragons. Granny likes crosses, angels, etc. my pa's would be yellow cats. Then there is confederate flag stuff that is popular with Roman, myself and my brother.

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was little, I used to collect dogs from everywhere and I'd get a small one from each family member every Christmas.

Now though, I collect candles, and make alot of my own, I love the colours and have loads all around the house that suit the decor.

My mum collects elephants

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH collects Eagles. I collect Dolphins and Unicorns mainly but have a variety of cat/dog and a few other assorted animals

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I collect giraffes! OMG how i love them!!!!
When we have children- i plan to do the entire nursery in giraffes

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I collect Dumbo items for our daughter because I came home shortly after the Loma Prieta earthquake occurred. Jenny, 3, and her nanny were watching the Dumbo movie. Nothing was damaged in the quake and the nanny did the correct things.
After that, it was Dumbo, Dumbo, Dumbo things, mostly for Jenny but sometimes for me, too.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by littleraven7726

I collect model horses.
What are these? Like the Breyer horses?

I don't really collect anything. Love music boxes and stained glass and bottles of colored glass. The music boxes and stained glass are out of my budget but I have several of the bottles

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I collect Tigers, weather its pictures, soft toys etc. My mum collects Elephants.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Years ago, I used to collect unicorns...but they've been packed away for ages. People like to give me cat things, but I've never specifically 'collected' them.