Saturdays Plans What Are Yours?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Dull and dreary day here today, perfect day for my mood I woke up a bit on the irritable side this morning.

Not a whole lot planned for the day, work as usual. Still need to go grocery shopping so will most likely do that later.

I think it will be Chinese food and a movie for tonight. I thinking the Simpson's Movie I haven't seen it yet.

Everyone have a good one

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning to you!
Going to rest and surf a bit this morning, then clean house and wrap some gifts later . This evening we have some food to cook and deliver about 6ish, so will be working at the kitchen then...

on the plus side, I did succeeed in finishing up my Christmas shopping yesterday..

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I need to head to the bakery soon to pick up a bread and some pizza. My nephew will be coming by later. Other than that, I need to get some laundry done, some general straightening and to wrap the last few gifts that I bought.

Have a great day!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think I will go to Karen's house to eat some pizza with her nephew.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its my 51st B-Day today. Going shopping and hubbys taking me out to eat tonight to some place special..

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to feed horses here soon and then John will probably want to get a bunch of work done outside. Weekends are really no fun at all around here.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH and I will do some minor grocery shopping, then clean the house and get ready for Christmas travels...if we're able to do any.
I'll also be checking in on Scotty at the emergency vet and getting updates on him.

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've had a lazy day so far as it's the first day of my christmas holidays! I'm not back into work until the 2nd of january

We're going for dinner with friends tonight and we'll be doing Kris Kindle; it should be fun.

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
today is going to bring my grandparents to the hsopital so my grama can see her brother who had a stroke,then maybe some lunch. tomorrow is going to SO's parents house for early xmas.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gardenandcats

Its my 51st B-Day today. Going shopping and hubbys taking me out to eat tonight to some place special..
Happy Birthday!

We have some last minute shopping to do. Clean the kitchen. Mom has a folder table set-up with all her baking needs. We have to clear that out for the buffet dinner on Monday. Tomorrow are visiting some friends who just had a baby.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I had to work 11-3. It was crazy busy with everyone finishing up Christmas shopping.

Tonight, I am going to watch Rush Hour 3. Thats about it, I am too exhausted to do much else.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am working today - I work for my local animal shelter and helped clean of course and take care of the animals and we did a reclaim of a REALLY cute shiba inu. in about 15 minutes I am going to meet my co-worker to help walk the dogs and then later tonight I am going to get all my Christmas shopping done. I just have to buy for my mom and then MORE stuff for the fur kiddos.
have a great day everyone and a VERY Merry Christmas.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I think I will go to Karen's house to eat some pizza with her nephew.
Awww me too! We will have so much fun!!

I have done two loads of laundry and swept and mopped my floors...Now I am waiting for my sister to call so we can go shopping a bit
Tonight I am going to sit around...I can't wait

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to work for a little while to get stuff ready for Monday for the analyst since I won't be back to work until Thursday. Then I went and waited for Rob to get off work too.

I picked up an 8-lb bag of kitten chow for the local SPCA we adopted Monte & Katina from, and then walked two dogs and spent time in the cat room brushing and petting all but a few that just wanted to sleep! Refilled water bowls too, since 2 didn't even have water bowls in their cages (don't know why that was...but they were thirsty kitties when we let them out and they got to the water bowl on the floor). Rob liked a gray and white 11 month old cat with a big pink nose. It WAS a rather pretty cat. I think we might have come home with it if we had our own house. I wouldn't mind a 3rd cat for ourselves someday.

I feel good after spending 2 hours there today

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gardenandcats

Happy Birthday
Hope you and your hubby have a nice dinner and you have a wonderful day