Mom is my cradle

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Four of my babies love to sleep while cradled in my arms. A friend took this pic of Yon. The other "cradlers" are Ichi, Ni, and San. They are orphans found inside a plastic bag in a busy sidewalk, still blind and helpless more than a year ago. I bottle fed them, which may explain their fondness for napping on my lap belly up.

I am sure lots of you have your own "rockabye kitties".

PS: Not sure if this belongs in the picture forum or here.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww! So cute! Have you got kitten pics? You should post them!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

Four of my babies love to sleep while cradled in my arms. A friend took this pic of Yon. The other "cradlers" are Ichi, Ni, and San. They are orphans found inside a plastic bag in a busy sidewalk, still blind and helpless more than a year ago. I bottle fed them, which may explain their fondness for napping on my lap belly up.
Those poor innocent kittens.
You are giving them a good life.

Look at that sweet face....
just precious.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would rock my RIP Brownie, big tomcat, in the morning and sing him, "Lavender's Blue." He loved it. Cradle Butzie - you have got to be kidding!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fred loved to be held like that. He would sigh and purr and wiggle trying to get even closer.
Scooter likes it sometimes, he will let me know when I am "allowed" to hold him like that. The others would rather be held upright or not at all.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
until about a month ago my bottle fed baby Lucky slept like that, when she was tired she'd come lay on my lap tummy up. all of a sudden she thinks she's too big to snuggle Mommy

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is sooooooooo sweet. All of mine except Tino loves to be craddled and will go to sleep.

Im sure you have given those rescued kittens a great life this last year.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Lucy will do that. She starts out hanging out on my shoulder then flips over (expecting me to catch her).