Daily Thread TGIF Dec 21st!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its the FIRST day of winter today
You know what that means...the days only get longer from here..thank goodness!

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!

My mom is coming tomorrow and I can hardly wait..I love this time of year when my family can get together

I get to leave work at 1pm today since I didn't get to leave early on my bday...then I go home and BAKE some dessert for my office Christmas party tonight
Yes thats right...NAT IS BAKING something..it shoudl be interesting..perhaps I'll take pictures

Okay, have a great day folks!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yoooooo hoooooo

It's our party at work this afternoon, so weve started putting the warpaint on now
I'm going to get changed soon then i'm booking taxis to take us up for about 1.30.p.m

Have a great time at yours Nat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Yoooooo hoooooo

It's our party at work this afternoon, so weve started putting the warpaint on now
I'm going to get changed soon then i'm booking taxis to take us up for about 1.30.p.m

Have a great time at yours Nat
You have fun too Susan!! Maybe we will be squiffy at the same time

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have fun today ladies!
Yep I am up early again. We are getting a new front door (hopefully) today. The guy just started hammering 20mins ago and my bedroom is above the front door. The kitties are a little confused. Cello is staring out the front window. Molly is a brave girl and hanging with me in the basement.

Mom is scheduled for fusion surgery Jan 30th. She will be out of work for 3 months!
She isn't good at following doctors orders either.

I just cleaned the powder room in the nick of time. As I walked out the workman came down.

Hmmm we have lots of cleaning to do for Christmas Eve, some shopping to finish and off to see my friend's new baby.

Have a great weekend and holiday everyone!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning people!

Woohoo!! Friday!!!

I work a full day today. Or almost full.
But I got out of having to work on Monday, so after today, I'll be off till next Thursday!!

Not much planned for tonight. I have to write messages in all my Christmas cards, and wrap some presents.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Friday all! Have a good weekend this week too:

Real funny thing. I stopped at Walgreens to pick up some cheapee presents for my coworkers. I saw these cute little M&M's plastic things (shaped like the M&M characters) so I buy everyone one.

I get here start to unpack them to hand out and I notice "Be Mine" written on one of their hats.

They are VALENTINE presents...

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Happy Friday all! Have a good weekend this week too:

Real funny thing. I stopped at Walgreens to pick up some cheapee presents for my coworkers. I saw these cute little M&M's plastic things (shaped like the M&M characters) so I buy everyone one.

I get here start to unpack them to hand out and I notice "Be Mine" written on one of their hats.

They are VALENTINE presents...
It's an Christmas Valentine's!

4blueyes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow, everyone sounds like they have fun-filled days today! My fun doesn't start until tomorrow. I will probably be babysitting tonight, wich is good for some last minute christmas $$ cause I have one gift left to buy but yesterday's vet visit cut into that lol. Tomorrow Evening we are taking our son (almost 3) to go ride a christmas train and see lights and SANTA (Stone Mountain GA, if anyone's heard of it). We have to do that as soon it gets dark because then we have to drive over to our friends house for their Christmas party (and gift exchange). I am very excited that Christmas is so close finally! I have been shopping for months! Have fun at all your festivities everyone!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Gee I am jealous everyone has something fun to do tonight...all I got planned is a bowl of popcorn and some mint spiked hot chocolate

Heading off to work shortly just waiting for my pet store delivery first.

Hopefully I will be able to sneak out early today as well.

Kitties are good being their usual amusing selves.

Everyone have a good one

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Mom, sister and I are going to friends house for drinks and supper tonight. Although our friends live in Wilmington too we haven't seen them in over a year!
Looking forward to tonight.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait for Christmas!!! I'm a little bit worried about how close it is because I haven't quite finished my shopping!!!!
I have NO idea what to get my mom!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon all! Ahem.....good luck with the baking Nat! That's a little more involved than toast, you know!
I'm sure you'll make something amazing!

And have fun at your parties everyone! DH is working tonight and I'm staying home with the kitties!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Afternoon all! Ahem.....good luck with the baking Nat! That's a little more involved than toast, you know!
I'm sure you'll make something amazing!

And have fun at your parties everyone! DH is working tonight and I'm staying home with the kitties!
I am making cherry fluff pie...I am going to post pics when I'm done..right now the crust is chilling and that part went okay..
OMG and my boss is so picky too, he is like a woman!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finished work at 2pm and then finished up my Christmas shopping.
Now I just have to wrap a bunch of candy and stuff I bought for my boyfriend.

Today was our turkey lunch at work. There was sooo much food and it was sooooo good.

Tonight, I might go to a movie or something. I want to see P.S. I love you. I really liked the book. My boyfriend really wants to see Walk Hard so we might go see that.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Afternoon all! Ahem.....

Afternoon to all!...
...very busy today morning to check this marvellous thread!

happy friday to everyone!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

It's an Christmas Valentine's!
OMG its nuts...I thought it was just Walgreens...Valentines day candy is EVERYWHERE here!

This is just nuts!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

OMG its nuts...I thought it was just Walgreens...Valentines day candy is EVERYWHERE here!

This is just nuts!
It sure made my mom laugh. Of course she was on vicadin at the time.
What did your co-workers think?

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

It sure made my mom laugh. Of course she was on vicadin at the time.
What did your co-workers think?
I didn't give it to them...I figure I would skip Christmas and give them out at V-Day