Go on admit it!

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hands up all those getting just a teeny weeny little bit excited that Crimbo is just around the corner? I am, I cant wait

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It may be a new politically correct way to say "Christmas".

I'm not excited - didn't even put up a tree this year, haven't wrapped any gifts, done very little decorating, no baking and only excited that I'm getting time off work.

At my age, Christmas is just a lot of extra work for me. Christmas really is for kids.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm excited!!! I've got more to buy, and more to wrap,, and just more to do.. I wish I had a day to take off work so I can get some of this christmas stuff done..

It's coming on fast!

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dunno... I'm not a big Christmas person. And I have to drive 7 hours to go home. (Please let the weather be decent, please, please!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just love it
Eat as much as I want, drink as much as I want, close my eyes and sleep anytime of the day. And best of all, the expression on my chickens faces when I close their pen up the night before
Its a case of Gulp!! Is it going to be me?

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This will be the first Christmas with both my parents gone. Mother died back in 1999 and father died this past March. It will be hard.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Woooo!!! Not only do i get presents on Christmas day and boxing day, but i get them in 2 days when i have chrissy dinner with tristans family.....and when i eventually get my SS present!

I know...it's about family...not presents (secretly excited)

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeh, am VERY excited haha! i always am round christmas time LOL, no matter what age, don't think it'll ever change either

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zane's Pal

This will be the first Christmas with both my parents gone. Mother died back in 1999 and father died this past March. It will be hard.
I'm so sorry about your dad. We really didn't celebrate Christmas for 3 years after my mom died in 2004, (dad died in 2002) plus DH's father died in 2005. There is nothing wrong with ignoring the celebration if it makes it easier. To me Christmas is in the heart, and if the heart isn't in it what's the point?

This year, we've actually put up a tree, decorated the outside, I've made some cookies but that's about it. I'm getting back to a happy frame of mind, but it IS hard. We're trying to start new traditions but it's still not the same.