Another question for single peeps...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So....those that live alone..

Do you drink straight from the juice/milk carton???

I totally do...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well....i'm not single...but i've certainly cought Colin drinking straight from the containers on more than one occassion
It's funny...i'll just stand there for a minute and then when he turns around it startles him and he'll appologize and be all embaressed that i cought him

shhhhh, i've drank from the orange juice container before....i just didn't let him catch me
(that and there wasn't much left so i was just finishing it up)

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YES, LOL. That is one of the perks of living alone.
Especially when you have not done the dishes.

megagene

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is there any other way? And of course I always just walk around naked. Yep, no slave to clothing here I tells ya.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, i am single 1/4 of the time,
but since i am the only one that drinks milk yes i do :p
also from the water-when no one is looking.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does being single count when you are divorced but still have the child with you? If so, then when I was "single", I never did that.

I find it horrible that people really do that. Its not that hard to pour milk or juice out of the carton and into a glass. BTW you contaminate the drink with your saliva doing that and it will spoil faster

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

well....i'm not single...but i've certainly cought Colin drinking straight from the containers on more than one occassion
It's funny...i'll just stand there for a minute and then when he turns around it startles him and he'll appologize and be all embaressed that i cought him

shhhhh, i've drank from the orange juice container before....i just didn't let him catch me
(that and there wasn't much left so i was just finishing it up)
I caught hubby this morning

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by megagene

Is there any other way? And of course I always just walk around naked. Yep, no slave to clothing here I tells ya.
I am always in jammies from the minute I get home from work..and no bra!
Too cold to go nude

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Does being single count when you are divorced but still have the child with you? If so, then when I was "single", I never did that.

I find it horrible that people really do that. Its not that hard to pour milk or juice out of the carton and into a glass. BTW you contaminate the drink with your saliva doing that and it will spoil faster
Awwww no fun...contaminate conshmaminate

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

So....those that live alone..

Do you drink straight from the juice/milk carton???

I totally do...
haha! Yep!

I have a plastic jug that I make Crystal Light in. I keep a long Starbuck's straw in it and just pop into the fridge now and then to take a long drink. If I only have a litre of milk then I will drink from the carton, unless I know that I will be having someone stopping over and require milk, then I don't do that
But if I know I don't have anyone coming over and the carton of milk is only for me, then yep! I drink from the carton. If it's a 2 Litre carton I use a glass...unless the carton is almost empty.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live with my parents so I can't really do that but I do with 2 liter soda bottles that are just mine.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by megagene

Heeeheee! I could have posted the above post! I have to scramble to find a robe when the doorbell rings, lol!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Heeeheee! I could have posted the above post! I have to scramble to find a robe when the doorbell rings, lol!
Me too. I really hate being dressed. Though now its to cold to run around completely nude. So I run around in my ex's huge hoodie he left when he moved out. LOL

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That question took me back a few years to when I was just a youngster, the vanishing milk. My mother had only one pint of milk left which was to be used in the morning for breakfast. Who has drunk all the milk my Mother asked? no reply. Now its Dads turn who drunk all the milk? Not me! said my Sister, not me! I said. After my Father asking us two more times and each time getting the same response, he took me by the collar and stood me in front of the mirror. There in front of me stood a young boy with a perfect circle of cream all around his mouth. Whoops!!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats a funny question I never thought about till now! No, I don't! Guess thats the way I was brought up, and in the past have had boyfriends that do, try to sneak it even, why?!
Heres a funny/good question for those who live alone........
Do you fart and belch freely and loudly, and if no ones there to hear it does it make a noise?

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Thats a funny question I never thought about till now! No, I don't! Guess thats the way I was brought up, and in the past have had boyfriends that do, try to sneak it even, why?!
Heres a funny/good question for those who live alone........
Do you fart and belch freely and loudly, and if no ones there to hear it does it make a noise?
Im a strange person. Just FYI for everyone to know before I post my next sentence. LOL

I find farting and burping very funny (my whole family does) so.........

I fart and burp freely around anyone and I usually end up cracking up because I find it so funny.