OMG i am going nuts.....

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My doctor pulled me out of work last week because of medical problem.My boyfriend works out of town and i am home alone.I need suggestions on stuff to do before i go crazy.So far i have read 7 books,my house has never been cleaner,watched way too much t.v,read almost every thing on this forum,walked my dog about 4x a day,napped alot.What else can i do?
Any suggestions would be great.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Weed/plant/prune etc out in the garden.

Write a story or poetry!

Meditate

Go out to your local shops

Cook

Re-arrange your house!!

Do art/craft

If you have a local creek/reserve go there and make yourself a little picnic or do bird watching

Write out christmas cards

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Unfortunatly is kinda cold to do out door activities,Maybe thats my problem i am just in the house too much besides walking the dog.Rearranging my house is out of the question because of my back problems(why i was pulled out of work),going to local shops not really easy either since i dont really live in the city and i take the bus everywhere.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelic00

Unfortunatly is kinda cold to do out door activities,Maybe thats my problem i am just in the house too much besides walking the dog.Rearranging my house is out of the question because of my back problems(why i was pulled out of work),going to local shops not really easy either since i dont really live in the city and i take the bus everywhere.
Oh poop, sorry

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

How about doing some baking!?
I'd like an apple pie....you can ship it here overnight if you'd like

Really though- i hope you feel better soon!!!

maybe you could take some time to just relax a little....do your nails, take a hot bath, give yourself a facial, watch some tv, catch up on your reading, hang out on the net a bit (www.bored.com is kind of amusing).

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'd like an apple pie....you can ship it here overnight if you'd like

Really though- i hope you feel better soon!!!

maybe you could take some time to just relax a little....do your nails, take a hot bath, give yourself a facial, watch some tv, catch up on your reading, hang out on the net a bit (www.bored.com is kind of amusing).
Nikki Nikki!!! Why go to all that effort when i have two deep dish apple pies in the freezer! They came in our chrissy hamper last week

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I second getting some hobbies. Can you sew? You could use spare cloth around the house and make cat toys.

You could also draw. And before you say you're no good at it (too many people over criticize themselves), you don't have to make a masterpiece - just make something that pleases you. Practice helps too.

There are all sorts of crafts you can make without spending a lot of money on supplies. Most of us learn to spot potential craft supplies... such as saving the pretty ribbon that comes on one of our Christmas gifts.
Or maybe make some origami from wrapping paper?

Hope your back isn't too bad, or that you at least have some decent meds to help you feel a little better. And if it's icy outside, please be careful walking your dog.

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ya my doctor has me on decent meds,I am careful when i walk my dog...well he is careful he doesnt pull or anything and we stay close to the house(my boyfriend wants to hire a dog walker)but that my only escape from the house.
I have got a ride into the city tomorrow to do some shopping i think i may buy a puzzle and a few other things.and i am meeting a friend for lunch and some woman only shopping time.So the next few days i will be busy I am going to my moms annual christmas party on Saturday,Then i hope Sunday my boyfriend will be home

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

How about doing some baking!?
...and some margaritas will do it better too!
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
for you feel better..

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You could always get yourself hooked on some video games.
That works for me, anyways.

Hope you feel better soon!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sandtigress

You could always get yourself hooked on some video games.
That works for me, anyways.

Hope you feel better soon!

Or computer games. The SIMs just make the time pass. I also played a game called "Evidence" last year and well, I lost 3 days somewhere...

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I am bored I make cat and parrot toys...maybe you could pick up some cheap supplies (one of my cats favorites is just a simple beaded srting with feathers on the bottom lol) and make some? That way you won't be bored and your kitties will be having fun too.

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Currently i play Sims 2 with all the expansions,World of warcraft,Enemy territory,and online crib.