Amazing candleiight shots

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't believe she stayed still long enough for us to capture these.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww how pretty! I can't trust Enzo around candles anymore...... He looked at the candle, turned around, sat down and caught his tail on fire!!!!!

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

I can't trust Enzo around candles anymore...... He looked at the candle, turned around, sat down and caught his tail on fire!!!!!
OMG how scary!! How did you put him out?!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I burn candles, but won't leave them where tails can reach... a couple months back, JoJo's tail flipped to hang over the coffee table where some tea lights were burning... far enough in where I didn't think her tail would get to them. I smelled something funny... a few hairs caught some flame, but only singed. No flaming kitties here. So now the lights only burn on top of the TV and on the speakers (next to the TV where they don't roam). and I don't leave them unattended.

She had no clue anything was wrong... it was just the tips... so I still burn them, but in places they don't go, and can't get to. No problems since.

DOH! Was so focused on commenting about candles and cats that I forgot to comment on the pics... Je suis un Bonehead.

Very cute pics... she's probably wondering what it is... she has that look on her face...
"Is it edible? Can I touch it? Hmm... it's warm."

Amanda

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
looks like my dummy Perseus- he tried to put a candle out with his paw!!
Very cool pics!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My cats have burned their whiskers off, so when I want to burn candles I have to put the kitty cats in the dungeon.

Beautiful pics

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We only put the candle there for a moment cuz she had just left us a nice little present in her litter box.