Case of the runaway christmas tree!

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Okay, so there I was minding my own business, sitting on the couch in my living room, when all of a sudden, my christmas tree went running across my living room . . . It made its way into my kitchen, where it exploded, and lowe and behold, cat went one way, tree went the other. . .

Dinah was being curious and got stuck in the tree, took off like a bat out of you know where, draging the tree behind her, and hissed, and attacked it to get it off of her. . .

I was scared at first but after seeing she was okay, I was rolling on the floor laughing!!!

Needless to say she has not messed with the tree since. . .

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG that is hilarious I would have rolling on the floor laughing, too!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, that;s cute! Charlie did the same thing with his pompom wand toy. He hold onto the pompom in his mouth and growls, and then he zooms off down the hall and circles the lounge a few times before realising he hasn't let go of it! He gets scared because the plastic stick makes noise behind him on the floorboards as he runs

Why do they not remember these things?

I hope your tree is ok

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Lol, that;s cute! Charlie did the same thing with his pompom wand toy. He hold onto the pompom in his mouth and growls, and then he zooms off down the hall and circles the lounge a few times before realising he hasn't let go of it! He gets scared because the plastic stick makes noise behind him on the floorboards as he runs

Why do they not remember these things?

I hope your tree is ok
LOL!!! I know it. I really dont know what makes them forget such simple things. . . It was so so so so funny. . . .The tree is fine. Its one of the wire spiral tinsel trees so we just put it right back up, but it was so funny, because it litterally ran right across my living room. . .

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh these stories are giving me a good laugh tonight!
I can just imagine watching the action unfold in person- i would have been laughing sooo hard

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is one for the books!!!!!
that definitely would have won a prize

I can totally visualize the sight - when I was a teen, my mom & I had to take a wild cat in to be spayed. We cornered her, my mom tossed a large jacket over her & scooped her up & dropped her into a gunny sack, which I was holding open. The kitty clawed me thru the sack, & I dropped it. Cat tried running out the closed end, and off they went, a tumbling, jumping, gunny-sack tornado
The cat finally stopped at the end of the yard & we repeated the process the next day, but on a esp. wary cat. Thank God for those modern conveniences known as safe-traps & cat carriers