Successful Surgery

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Everyone. I am home! I had my hysterectomy Friday morning. The surgeon was able to do it laparascopically, instead of a standard incision. He sent me home in 24 hours. I have been living on the family room sofa. I'm getting better every day - well enough to sit here and type at the computer for a little bit.

Still in pain, but the improvements are daily. My belly kinda looks like a bowling ball!
Bellybutton plus two, small dimpled incisions!!

Cheers!

Adrien

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back my friend!
I´m glad that everything goes all right!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
For a soon recovery !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Crittermom had sent me a four leaf clover for luck. That must be why everything went so well.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Crittermom had sent me a four leaf clover for luck. That must be why everything went so well.
awww hon, I'm glad that everything went so well. I had mine done in 2005.Just make sure to follow the Drs instructions about resting.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad you are doing ok!
Be sure you take it easy and get lots of rest!!! I hope you have a smooth recovery and are back to normal soon

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Goot to hear you're recovering well - hope it all continues to go well!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

awww hon, I'm glad that everything went so well. I had mine done in 2005.Just make sure to follow the Drs instructions about resting.
Oh, I am taking it easy. Didn't even try to tackle the stairs until yesterday. Since Im restricted on lifting things - no more than 10 lbs, I am joking with people that I cannot lift my purse!

I am primary caregiver to my 84 year old mom, so I had to hire some help for the house. It's been a good experience and I think should I need to, I will hire this company again in the future.

Adrien