Best Christmas Song Ever!

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww, it's no longer available due to copyright issues..... It's Bender from Futurama, right? I love that show! Have you seen "Bender's Big Score" yet? Its ok, not as good as the show was but still pretty funny!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pipersjo

Awww, it's no longer available due to copyright issues.....
Since when does that make a difference on YouTube? 99% of the stuff on there are video clips of commercials, TV Shows, movies, music videos, news clips etc. It's all copyrighted material. The only thing not in copyright violation are videos that someone made on their own and uploaded. Everything else there is a violation of copyright.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pipersjo

Awww, it's no longer available due to copyright issues..... It's Bender from Futurama, right? I love that show! Have you seen "Bender's Big Score" yet? Its ok, not as good as the show was but still pretty funny!
Bender had some singing lines in it. It's from the episode where the Planet Express crew freezes Santa Bot and then have to get the elves to makes toys so a Santa suited Bender can deliver them.

I loved Bender's Big Score! New seasons starting sometime in 2008.

Fox never gave the show a fair chance with their poor time slotting of it.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Since when does that make a difference on YouTube? 99% of the stuff on there are video clips of commercials, TV Shows, movies, music videos, news clips etc. It's all copyrighted material. The only thing not in copyright violation are videos that someone made on their own and uploaded. Everything else there is a violation of copyright.
Apparently it now makes a difference since that's what it said when I clicked on the link. Maybe after all of the controversy they actually cracked down on copyright infringement.

I didn't know that there was going to be a new season of Futurama! I thought that it was just the movie! I am so excited now!