Oscar's Pro Pics!

ferriscat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
About a month ago, Larry Johnson took Oscar's pictures in RI. I'm trying to decide which picture to use for the yearbook. Any suggestions?

The ever-moving fluffy tail

and up!

If only he didn't have that sudden bolt of static

artgecko

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Not that I am an expert (or novice!) by any means... BUT, I'd suggust #2 or #4 (from the top). Head shot looks like it's at an odd angle and the tail hair looks a little frazzled in the other two. #4 is really my favorite as you can see all of him.

Art

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite is #2 but you will need to send a vertical photo to CFA. So unless you have other vertical photos to choose from you will need to send #1 for the yearbook.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the 3, 4, 5th pictures the best out of the group. Larry does great work. Don't you just love those prof pictures
Worth the money to get a few really great ones done.

You can probably use the last one of him sitting with the full view for the yearbook. I've seen ones in there without just the head shot.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ferriscat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

You can probably use the last one of him sitting with the full view for the yearbook. I've seen ones in there without just the head shot.
First, thank you for all of your suggestions!

That's my personal favorite of the group, though I wish the fur on his tail didn't have that static zing! I'll send that one in for the yearbook, and if that doesn't work, I've got a few other headshots

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a full body shot of Spooky for the yearbook - not just a head shot. They would just crop the sides on the longer picture.

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It doesn't have to be a head shot just a vertical picture. I am not sure if they will just crop the horizontal picture or not. CFA sent me a paper stating that I may send in a vertical picture of my Grand for the yearbook. My guess is if they have to crop the horizontal to make it fit his body will get cut off?

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wondering if you can contact Larry and ask if one of the horizonal pictures can be redone as a vertical one? My photographer has the pictures on a disk and it can be easily changed from one to the other by the computer.

Wondering if Larry has the same.

What other vertical pics do you have to choose from? Can you post only the verticals?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ferriscat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Wondering if you can contact Larry and ask if one of the horizonal pictures can be redone as a vertical one? My photographer has the pictures on a disk and it can be easily changed from one to the other by the computer.

Wondering if Larry has the same.

What other vertical pics do you have to choose from? Can you post only the verticals?
I also purchased a disk with the photos from Larry. I'll read over what I signed before the session to see where photo-editing for the yearbook falls. I'll also contact him later on today to see what we can do. Thanks for the advice!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
May I ask a DUMB ??? but what kind of kitty is he??

hollow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am no expert at all and don't even know what the "book" is, but those are wonderful pics.

I came to the first one and said to myself.....OH!
Then rolled to the next one and said............OH! OH!
then to the 3rd pic and said.......................OH! OH! OH!!
and so on and so on...hehe!

My favorite is #4.

He is very very handsome, and has a great expression on his face!