What's for dinner tonight???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's for dinner tonight everyone? I'm making baked chicken (seasoned in: chinese seven spice, terriaki, hosin sauce, black peppercorn, zesty italian FF dressing, spicy brown mustard,garlic powder, and spicy season all.) We're having some fresh rice and some sweet peas to go with it!

After dinner, Jasmine is going to get a Bath
(shhhh....don't tell her
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

I had half of a Wendy's salad earlier, I'm going to finish it later when I get hungry again!
yum! They have really good salads!!!
I haven't been to a Wendy's in ages- i should do that sometime!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Quick Jasmine, run!!!

Well as i'm doing Christmas shopping tonight, there's a few to choose from..Macdonalds, KFC, 4 asian takeaways, two sandwich bars, a juice bar, Donut King, Subway, Gloria Jeans, Muffin Break, some hotdog and sweets place, Gelatevita and a tonne of others!! My favourite shopping centre had a makeover and is getting all fancy now

Think i better stick to the sandwich and juice bars lol

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
we are having leftovers from last night. Lemon pepper Chicken, Green beans, and Home-made Mac and Cheese!! And tonight I made some bread to go with it! I just love the bread machine!!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MMMMMMM it was soooo good!!!! I have to put a picture up because I'm so proud of myself!!!! It's not the actual dish I served. I had a lot more prosciutto in mine!

I get "Taste of Home" and they had this recipe in it. Oh my goodness is it good and easy! It only takes 30 minutes and you even make your own cheese sauce!!!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

SUSHI!!!!!

I'm getting a Christmas Roll
mmm that's a good idea!! I've never had bought sushi in my life, only ever made it.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok don't laugh.... But I'm always lazy on Mondays! Tonight it's macarroni and cheese with hotdogs cut up in it.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was going to make spaghetti with marinara sauce and garlic bread tonight, but Rob got off work at 7 and I didn't really feel like cooking. Plus he mentioned going to Waffle House too, and knows I can never turn it down (then he remembered I had spaghetti here). So I had the T-Bone steak dinner with double hashbrowns and he had the Texas Bacon Chicken Melt.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Can of beans
Aww sweetheart- you just come to my house and i'll feed you!