Hello =)

chiliweather

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello there ! My name is Ronnie and I landed here entering your kitty photo contest. I first joined the news letter and eventually made it this far. I love that there is a forum, finally someone who wants to here me talk about my baby...lol My kitty is CICI she is 18 years young. I have had her all but the first 6 months of her life.

Cici became my cat in early 1989 she was part of a litter of a friend who lived near by. The girl had given away all the other kittens and was just letting her run stray, people said she was to wild and mean. This broke my heart but I wasn't allowed a cat where I lived. About 6 months later I saw her again running wild and she looked a little plump and I thought oh no she is pregnant.

I started sneaking food out to her though my bedroom window, I just couldn't bear the thought of her starving and pregnant. This became a nightly thing. One night I left my window open after feeding her, when I woke up she was asleep on the foot of my bed. That was it.. she decided to keep me...lol

I decided to move. She gave birth to 8 kittens they were so gorgeous with their big blue eyes everyone I knew wanted one, I kept her under house arrest till I got her fixed and that was the beginning of her decent into royalty....

Hope I didn't bore you all already

~Chili

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Ronnie
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and Cici to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi Ronnie, welcome to TCS.
I am so glad that you have joined this wonderful community.
We love to hear about each others kitties.
I hope that you share pictures of Cici with us soon.
"decent into royalty"

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & welcome to tcs. What a wonderful story. It brought a tear to my eye when she slept on your bed. Look forward to seeing pics.

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Ronnie, I am so glad you cared for Cici and made a loving companion. Welcome to TCS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chiliweather

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you all very much. I will post some pictures of CICI soon as I figure out all the rules and correct threads and such =)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chiliweather

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Iluvdevons

Welcome to TCS, Ronnie (and CICI)!!
Kitty pics, please? See you on the forums
Thank you for the ice cream

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
We are so glad you have joined us!

If I can help you with any questions you have about the site, please click on my username and send me a message.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Ronnie! Welcome to the Cat Site!

Look forward to hearing more & seeing photo of your cat Cici!

Best Wishes! Hope you enjoy the forums

desiree7

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
...i'm new here too... there's nothing you can't have answered here,everyone is so very nice...you and your kitty have gained an awesome family!!!..desi